Coding PHP/Websites

I haven't coded anything in a long time and I'm starting to feel a bit rusty, if anyone needs some PHP coded or a website I'll be happy to have a go at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norn
Посмотреть сообщение
I haven't coded anything in a long time and I'm starting to feel a bit rusty, if anyone needs some PHP coded or a website I'll be happy to have a go at it.
I've got something you might feel up for, contact me through harry.kirkby[at]hotmail.com

I will help you to bit your rusty, please contact to me watchanan_chan[-at-]hotmail.com (bad english)

actually he is not rusty. Nornweb looks great the site looks decent. Not to classy but pretty sweet

Here's a challenge. Try to write an original forum system.
I already created mine, but I want to see you have a go at it, see what turns out.

Probably will turn out 100x better than yours. He is one of the best PHP scripters in the SA-MP community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pz
Посмотреть сообщение
Probably will turn out 100x better than yours. He is one of the best PHP scripters in the SA-MP community.
Excuse me. SMF, PHPBB and other forums took years to come into proper production. Even if he is best PHP Coder on this forums it would take months to make a Forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pz
Посмотреть сообщение
Why do you have to be such a d**k, and flame me indirectly?
You have no idea what I'm capable of, so don't judge a book by it's cover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyLilFreak
Посмотреть сообщение
actually he is not rusty. Nornweb looks great the site looks decent. Not to classy but pretty sweet
I'm flattered

I'm not much of a designer, I'm more of a programmer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viKKmaN
Посмотреть сообщение
Why do you have to be such a d**k, and flame me indirectly?
You have no idea what I'm capable of, so don't judge a book by it's cover.
PHP is not exactly hard my friend, thus "no idea what I'm capable of" is a bit of a stretch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyer
Посмотреть сообщение
Excuse me. SMF, PHPBB and other forums took years to come into proper production. Even if he is best PHP Coder on this forums it would take months to make a Forum.
That's untrue, PHP isn't overly complicated and SMF and phpBB have been in development for years, but it doesn't mean that it's taken them YEARS to code the features, it's taken them years to receive feedback and suggestions and to follow them up, not years to develop those things.

It wouldn't be complicated to create forum software in PHP, infact it could be for the most part completed in under a week (not a full week, a week of me actually being active and spending X hours on it a day), by my standards of coding, I'm pretty sure other coders could complete it in less time.