New problem

Hi everyone!
Today I've had problems with sa-mp: it seems that gta_sa.exe was infected by a virus. I made several analysis and they show nothing bad. I tried to uninstall and install again GTA San Andreas (v. 2,00) but when I downgrade the game to play GTA sa-mp, in that moment gta_sa.exe becomes a virus and I have to uninstall the entire game again. So the problem is the patch: I can only play GTA without it now! And SA for PC is useless without sa-mp :P
I played sa-mp for years, only today has started with this weird stuff... what happened? How can i solve this problem?

P.S: Sorry for my bad English, i'm Italian

backup your pc 1 day further before you got the virus like restore your pc should have the option

The virus is called win32/heur, have you ever had this kind of problem?
It's difficult to delete it...

Run a virus scan.

Do You have an original GTA:SA or pirated? If You got original GTA:SA, I think your computer is virused, or You downloaded the downgrading patch from other site.

I have the same problem

When i try to open my San andreas / SAMP my AVG pops, telling me i have a win32/heur virus on my computer.
I played two days without problems before this started to appear.

I already uninstalled the Game and SAMP more than 4 times, and when i scan my computer after uninstalling nothing appears to be infected, and my computer shows no obvious signs of having a virus.

Ive tryed to ****** it with no luck but i found a ******* video explaning how to fix the problem, but i dont know if its trustworthy

Link to the video: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwOIf7Qk9BY[/ame]

Right now i am running it on my Acer 5552 Laptop with Windows 7 64bit system.

GTA: SA is original, after i downgrade the game with the patch and i open the file win32/heur attacks again, so yes my computer is virused but the virus attacks only GTA patched. I also tried to download the patch from another site, still the same problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chok
Посмотреть сообщение
I have the same problem
Right now i am running it on my Acer 5552 Laptop with Windows 7 64bit system.
Great, let us know if it works.