SAMP HOST LIST

I am looking for rules, guidelines to be able to be on host list.

1. What donations can we provide or cannot provide?

2. What are rules to have a MTA server? allowed or not?

etc. I am just looking for a straight forward rules or policies to be able to be on the hosted list.

Thank you

These are the agreements for hosting a regular server on the SA-MP Materlist. (Source: sa-mp.com)
Quote:

SA-MP.COM MASTER LIST SERVICES AGREEMENT FOR PUBLIC SERVERS

version 1.00 : 20/5/2008

You must agree to all of the terms below to use the services of SA-MP.com. Violation
of these terms will result in suspension or removal of these services. In extreme
cases, your license to use SA-MP and the server software may be revoked. This Services
Agreement is only valid to license holders of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and the
SA-MP software extension.

(a) Attempts must be made to protect players from access to explicit content. If your
server contains elements that may be considered only suitable for adults, your server
must state this fact to the player when they first join.

(b) You may not connect to the SA-MP master list using custom software unless
permission is granted by the service provider.

© You may not attack another SA-MP server operator by way of bullying, defamation,
Denial of Service attack tools, robots or any other means.

(d) You may not make defamatory remarks about the service providers, administrators or
developers of the SA-MP software or servers.

(e) You agree SA-MP.com will not be held liable for any attacks by a third party on
your services as a result of being listed publicly.

(f) You may not violate the privacy of a player, service provider or server operator
by means of exposing passwords or identities without consent.

(g) You may not artificially increase your player count or provide false info to the
SA-MP query mechanism.

To get your server on the Hosted Tab, go to www.game-mp.com and buy a listing there.

S-MP does not (for as far as I know) limit you in what you do in your server/community. This means that whether you accept donations or advertise other servers (on other games) is all up to you.
Please note that additional rules apply on this forum, so please take a look at that too.

Greets,
Infinity

If my community has MTA on its servers, will that get me denied?

If my community give in game perks for donations, such as housing, businesses, donator cars, etc. Will that get denied? Most other servers do not give in game housing, businesses, cars, etc for free (part of package)

I am trying to figure out why some people in SAMP administration will approve us but once it gets to owner we get denied.

I want to ensure we are approved from 100%

hopefully I am making sense on this... lol

You mean by MTA you mean custom objects and so on? If so, Yes there is no problem with that.

And no you are allowed to give whatever you want to your players, You can allow them to hack in your own server its up to you there is no terms against it.

Forgive my noobish question, who is the owner creator... is there a email or contact to him?

1: There aren't really any rules on donations, you can charge people as much as you want and choose to give them lots or no benefits. You can use the donation money for whatever you like (as some people have shown), your donation systems are not in SA:MP's control in any way.

2: There is nothing stopping you running an MTA server as well as a SA:MP server. Just don't come here asking for help with MTA servers

Refer to Infinity's post for the rules for running a public SA:MP server.

Is there a way to contact the owner of SAMP?

You can contact the SA-MP team by sending an e-mail to team@sa-mp.com.

SA-MP