More deathmatch features in SA-MP.

Its gamemode by Slice.

it's an A/D test server running Supreme Wargrounds A/D GM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablosrouge
View Post
it's an A/D test server running Supreme Wargrounds A/D GM.
Why you keep repeating, everything i say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaTrIx4057
View Post
Why you keep repeating, everything i say?
His post was 1 minute after yours, considering the forum doesn't tell you anymore that a new reply has been posted, I guess that's why.

I agree on everything except available to kill while victim is paused. I dont want anyone killing my character in game while I'm taking a sh*t downstairs. Thats the point of the 'pause' button. You just have to deal with the players who abuse this option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [NoV]LaZ
View Post
I hope it doesn't improve by much. It's great that you need some skill to kill other players, not like any other FPS games.
This is true, and its needed, SA-MP with perfect sync? Someone already plays this game for years and became
a very good player, now with the perfect sync he can toss his years of experience away, a newbie joins
the server and kills him with three shots from a desert eagle(one desert eagle shot = 45% demage)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_Weston
View Post
* The ability to detect any key, right now most keys are already used by GTA - it would be cool if players could for example press "E" to enter a building. - Agree.
Allready possible with some scripting

Quote:
Originally Posted by joachimnor
View Post
Allready possible with some scripting
Almost all (if not all) of his requests are possible with scripting done. Re-read his original post to see why he posted.

I have other two main requests regarding dm that nobody else has mentioned yet:
  • Fix joypad autoaim already!! I just can't believe that Samp has more than 5 years and STILL this is working so bad!! Indeed I'm thinking of making a thread just about this.
  • Ability to detect whenever an armed vehicle (like a Rustler) destroys another vehicle, the same way you can detect a player killing another.
And now I'm gonna comment on some quotes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sneaky-
View Post
* If a player pauses in-game you should still be able to kill him.
Like in MTA? no thanks, I have been told that in an old SAMP version this was possible, but it would be just a big annoyance for anyone who just wants to go afk.

Quote:
View Post
* Disable GTA functions that: gives you armour when you enter a SWAT truck, health from ambulance, shotgun from police car, etc - toggleable in ongamemodeinit
This is ALREADY disabled.

Quote:
View Post
* Infinite stamina - toggleable in ongamemodeinit
+1337

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn
View Post
AFAIK the RP community has a lot more experienced scripters who can make cool "RP things" out of SA-MP features. DM community just lacks imagination and needs everything pre-scripted for them. They want to toggle features on and off under OnGameModeInIt callback.

Sync is really the only problem here, SA-MP has enough features to make an epic DM gamemode.
Yeah I agree with this: the two main problems of most dm servers are how terribly unbalanced they usually are and their absolute lack of original ideas. They should start from things like this: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=266938
Afaik, only LVP and 24/7 UnLimited FreeRoam have original dm minigames and other ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablosrouge
View Post
There are many masterminds on the DeathMatch community. We aren't just lazy people shooting flies and complaining about sync who want a script done with just a few lines with toggles.
There are smart people on the DM side which want and like to work to achieve something, and some of them show very good skills on scripting and plugin making. Take Incognito and Slice as an example of good plugin makers / pawno scripters, or even DracoBlue for his successful GTA:Tournament project alive for over 5 years. You need to see both sides, not just RP.
Well, from what I have seen, I wouldn't say this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldDirtyBastard
View Post
This is true, and its needed, SA-MP with perfect sync? Someone already plays this game for years and became
a very good player, now with the perfect sync he can toss his years of experience away, a newbie joins
the server and kills him with three shots from a desert eagle(one desert eagle shot = 45% demage)
See? this is one of the main problems of dm in Samp!! that it's full of egocentric fascists who want to be untouchable and to have global domination!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macluawn
View Post
I agree on everything except available to kill while victim is paused. I dont want anyone killing my character in game while I'm taking a sh*t downstairs. Thats the point of the 'pause' button. You just have to deal with the players who abuse this option.
Learn to quit.