Quote:
Originally Posted by server.cfg
filterscripts blah blah savehouse

Yes it loads the FS but its till not working and its the single FS runing

Updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ Leopard
]
[i][color=green]Note: This is a heavily modified co-ordinate saver by rafaelder, (matrix?) Credits to him
Rafelder
Thank you for the credits

links dont work
can somebody give me link?
thx

Link added.

Nice

So does this auto maticly make new houses? if you do /housemansion does it automaticly put the house there?

Yeah, and saves it to a file

nice man keep up with your scripts

I get some errors, and i don't know why.
Can somebody help me, and tell me what is wrong?
Код:
Z:\home\vincent\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\scripting\filterscripts\Houses.pwn(64) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
Z:\home\vincent\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\scripting\filterscripts\Houses.pwn(64) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
Z:\home\vincent\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\scripting\filterscripts\Houses.pwn(64) : warning 215: expression has no effect
Z:\home\vincent\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\scripting\filterscripts\Houses.pwn(64) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
Z:\home\vincent\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\scripting\filterscripts\Houses.pwn(64) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line
This is my code: http://pastebin.com/f75c347be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent_r
I get some errors, and i don't know why.
Can somebody help me, and tell me what is wrong?
Код:
Z:\home\vincent\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\scripting\filterscripts\Houses.pwn(64) : warning 215: expression has no effect
Z:\home\vincent\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\scripting\filterscripts\Houses.pwn(64) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found ")"
Z:\home\vincent\Grand Theft Auto San Andreas\scripting\filterscripts\Houses.pwn(64) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line
This is my code: http://pastebin.com/f75c347be

It works fine for me with the latest server package.

Leo

If I select a class, how can I script it like that I can spawn at my house?
(and be the same class)
If it is possible?

Adding more than one house isn't working.
I added two houses, and once I buy one and sell it, I buy the other one and it says "You are not in a house icon" when I'm standing in the middle of it.

I need to get the .amx file because when I try to compile pawn crashes. Please upload the .amx file! Thank you!

-scurky

- sorry, pressed quote instead of edit -

your are the best man thanks you. very nive script.

Is this ever finished? i mean with the Housecar working and when exit you come at same place you came from? or is it better to look for another house script?

I am pretty new here and i see those post are very old, is this community still alive?

stansan

It doesn't work for me...

please provide me more interior coordinates