How do i change where the camera shows in THE RP test of my server?

So i bought a gamemode which has an RP test at start which shows this landscape in background : http://i54.tinypic.com/ae8u85.png

But i want to change it and let it show the "Glen Park"''s pond.. a bit of landscape.... Like it shows when you login on Ravens RolePlay script....

So how can i do it?

i dont know which pawno code to post

Hmm, can we see the OnPlayerRequestClass part of the file? I'm sure it has to do with SetPlayerCameraPos

Код:
public OnPlayerRequestClass(playerid, classid)
{
	if(gPlayerLogged[playerid] == 0 && !IsPlayerNPC(playerid))
	{
        PlayerPlaySound(playerid, 1097,-119.9460,23.1096,12.2238);
        TogglePlayerSpectating(playerid,1);
        SendClientMessage(playerid,TEAM_CYAN_COLOR,"____________________________________________________");
        SendClientMessage(playerid,TEAM_CYAN_COLOR,"         Welcome To ***** Roleplay !                           ");
	    if(gPlayerAccount[playerid] == 1)
	    {
	     	ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,100,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"Login..","That name is registered, Please enter your password to login.","Login","Quit");
	    }
	    else
	    {
     		ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,101,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"Register..","That name isn't registered, please enter your password to continue.","Register","Quit");
	    }
	    SendClientMessage(playerid,TEAM_CYAN_COLOR,"____________________________________________________");
		SetTimerEx("FixCamera", 1, false, "i", playerid);
	}
	else if(gPlayerLogged[playerid] == 1 && UsingSkin[playerid] == 0 && !IsPlayerNPC(playerid))
	{
		SpawnPlayer(playerid);
	}
	else if(gPlayerLogged[playerid] == 1 && UsingSkin[playerid] == 1 && !IsPlayerNPC(playerid))
	{
		PlayerPlaySound(playerid, 1187,-119.9460,23.1096,12.2238);
		DOO_SetPlayerPos(playerid,1679.3274,1447.8716,47.7780);
		SetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid,273.2993);
		SetPlayerCameraPos(playerid, 1890.1014,-1194.7969,25.8091);
		SetPlayerCameraLookAt(playerid, 1933.4393,-1196.2479,18.8163);
	}
	return 1;
}

Anyone..??

Sorry, I don't really know the coordinates for Glen Park. But just go ingame, go to Glen Park where you want your class selection camera to be and /save GlenParkCamera and those coordinates will save in savedpositions.txt in your SAMP directory. Replace those coords in your script.

I know the coordinates Thanks