Hireing A Scripter

Hey guys i'm looking for a scripter to put in systems such as a gangwar system and other things. Please contact me on yahoo messenger or msn at robert_crawford@Ymail.com

Robert
I Can do it if you give me 15$

It's still open guy sucks with rp scripts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BASITJALIL
Посмотреть сообщение
Robert
I Can do it if you give me 15$
15$ for..a gangwar system? Really...

Brother i was just kidding i dont want money
I Will do it free for you

I mean if you want to do it for money, i would just charge 5$ since it won't be that hard. Now if it's complex with multiple functions commands, etc, then charged about 10-15$.

Yah his rates were high

HM I can do only for 4 $

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
Посмотреть сообщение
I mean if you want to do it for money, i would just charge 5$ since it won't be that hard. Now if it's complex with multiple functions commands, etc, then charged about 10-15$.
It all depends on the quality and time it will take to create it. If you could have some random person on these forums do it for $5 compared to a professional programmer who works for Microsoft do it for $15, who would you go for? (This is probably a bad scenario to put it in, since it seems I'm saying that guy IS worth that much)

Anyway, if you could get so much money for doing the work, then do it! Why lower the price when the buyer is willing to pay that much? Work smarter, not harder