My map editor source code

I'm finally giving up sa-mp. I'm not sure what got me to this decision (probably slow native calls, limitations, and fights with problems and sometimes decisions of sa-mp developers...).
Any way, as the topic states, I'm giving away that source code (actually any of mine scripts), which has some of the methods made, like :
Object selection
Unstable vehicle selection (Freezing in mid air isn't quite easy)
Camera mode, controlled with mouse/WASD (Uses a "dead" car trap, which gives some useful things)
Test mode, made maximally fast (I guess it could make tests about 30tests per second)
Object placing
and some more things

Well problems with it may be 1. ping... camera can't change moving direction faster than about 2*ping ... ping speed (and it can be seen due to something , likely slow calculations of pawn)*, vehicles, and well some things get tricky. like camera can't have nice things such as undefined distance from center (vehicle) so it's tricky (the bigger vehicle the bigger camera radius).

So to get this or any other source code write me to RSXdaLV@gmail.com I'll not post a download link nor I allow that. And the main thing that sux about sa-mp. you can't use c-side scripts which don't give a sht about ping. If it was possible, then I would have made this thing a long ago.

For any further assistance contact me on skype (roberts557) or write an email **.

* Some things can be easily made with C(++) and idea about any object count means the usage of vector<>.
** I won't help in cases where the values are made in, for example, PVars, or the script has been redefined to some other style. I made is as fast as possible and yet reliable/flexible. If you f it up then it's your problem .

PS. I'm not mad at anyone, i just don't like pawn/samp anymore, and i know how specified is my code. As far as i remember, anything else than SendClientMessage is vital.

Oh btw guys I haven't really told almost anyone that when you apply bike a certain matching animation of driving with the right animation parameters, you get a ultimate anti fall bike effect. I've got an example code for few bikes. And just a note, i had sent that to Matite, but he didn't really seem to try it out, so why don't you?

ApplyAnimation(playerid,"BIKED","BIKEd_Ride",4.1,1 ,1,1,0,0,1); // Sanchez
ApplyAnimation(playerid,"BIKES","BIKEs_Ride",4.1,1 ,1,1,0,0,1); //BIKES - NRG

And as far as I remember that's it! (And remember to preload animlib when needed). Oh and there may be some glitches with random multi key pressing, like you press enter, and do it in a way to not leave the bike (it's possible) then you f it up. And clearly it looses it's effect after the player has left the bike. Which only happens in 2 occasions:
1. Leaving the bike with key. 2.Dying. So enjoy and make a nice FS out of these 2 lines. :P !

Note if it's not understandable : It's vital for looks and actually usage that the animation matches that very bike animations. (Bikesomething_Ride where bikesomething matches the right bike).