Suggestion: Spect command with textdraws

EDIT: My bad, its alredy there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markx
View Post
Suggestion: Spect command with textdraws

EDIT: My bad, its alredy there.
What do you mean by \'with textdraws?

Also, I just got the bestest idea ever: Add a property and/or a housing system. Because MySQL is awesome, it can easily switch data between tables.

Heheheehe this made me laugh :P
Quote:

gamer323213243242354

Love your writing style Hiddos xD

But ontopic:

MySQL, ZCMD, Sscanf2, Whirlpool, Yay! Great script!

I\'m thinking of adding a housing system to the script as well to gain some more experience on using MySQL, but first I\'d like to know if anyone would actually be interested. Is anyone?

It\'s really nice, but it\'s not necessary to use the Ban function. Insert the data into the table, kick the player, and check if the player is banned upon connection.

nice

Awesome, just tried it out! Few changed needed to make it linuxthefish compatible, but good. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
View Post
Crappy or not, I had to have a good and appealing slogan for it, and this was the best I came up with. Like I said, suggestions are welcome .

Also, as it hasn\'t really got much commands and features, it doesn\'t mean they aren\'t possible! Go out there and add your own ideas to the script ^^
And "Crappy" was the slogan u could think of? U r mad, cow lover. Anyways now I see what you\'ve been working on so much time :P Epic

In who format are codding passwords ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariomako
View Post
In who format are codding passwords ?
It\'s encrypted using the Whirlpool plugin made by Y_Less.

Note: As I\'m on holiday in Singapore right now, I\'m unsure when I\'ll be able to finish the housing system (Do you think \'Hid-a-House\' is a good name?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
View Post
Do you think \'Hid-a-House\' is a good name?
Yeah unique and funny (like all of your scripts )

how to make commands register and login dialog based?

Hiddos as ever best quality

Very good like.

how to make register and login commands dialog based ?

Very nice GJ

Good job <3

Are people still posting here? Wtf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariomako
View Post
how to make register and login commands dialog based ?
Well, after a while, I thought you could create an input dialog at OnPlayerConnect OR OnPlayerRequestSpawn, then at OnDialogResponse you could link it to the register/login command.

If you\'re planning to use this implementation, or are already using it, consider following tips:

Tables don\'t have any indexes. It\'s a mistake. To (somewhat) fix it alter their structure, by executing this code:

Code:
ALTER TABLE accounts ADD PRIMARY KEY (Name);
ALTER TABLE bans ADD INDEX (Player), ADD INDEX (IP);
Although additional INTEGER column with PRIMARY KEY would be much, much faster.

Don\'t forget to periodically purge LOGS table, or it will turn into a performance hogging blackhole. Consider using ARCHIVE engine for performance boost.