How You Became A Pro Scripter

Iam A Newbie Scripter Even Though iam making my game mode from scratch

any way i wanna know how to become a pro scripter

so i wanna know how all pro scripter here became pros post here how u learned to be a scripter

thanks

PS:this is not only to tell me how also to know how for all

thanks

Wrong Section.

Look,first,as antonio said "Wrong Section".
Second,to become a pro scripter you don't need advices because even if someone gives you an advice your not going to follow it,your going to do it on your own way.

To become a pro scripter you need to have enough time for practicing and to be a calmy person because if your not calm,then you will give up after your first /kill command
If you want o begin scripting you will have to start by editing simple GM's or FS's and MOST IMPORTANT read the Sa-mp Wikipedia wich is full of basic and advanced information.

That's almost everything.
PS:You also need some math knowledge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkizzoTrick
Посмотреть сообщение
Look,first,as antonio said "Wrong Section".
Second,to become a pro scripter you don't need advices because even if someone gives you an advice your not going to follow it,your going to do it on your own way.

To become a pro scripter you need to have enough time for practicing and to be a calmy person because if your not calm,then you will give up after your first /kill command
If you want o begin scripting you will have to start by editing simple GM's or FS's and MOST IMPORTANT read the Sa-mp Wikipedia wich is full of basic and advanced information.

That's almost everything.
PS:You also need some math knowledge.
^That + you need to be creative - even if you know how to code and you can do all kinds of stuff, without creativity you will be like a robot, and you need to develop your own style - what you can understand and when you show it to someone else, he can understand. ( I see a lot of people without a coding style, here on forum and they don't even know what they want so..).

Spend a week scripting without using copy & paste. Script from memory and idea, not from someone else's script.

Practicing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
** Code modes, code libraries, answer topics, write guides, edit the wiki, maybe not write a book...
Would be quite epic if he did though..
But I guess that the pdf document and c++ guide already is as close to a pawno "book" you could come :P

Well, that's the beauty of coding.. It never ends, because there are no limits.
You can never become full learned, because there are so many ways of solving things.
When I started out with pawno I thought that nothing could be done but the standard functions, now, I've come to realize that there really are no limits, not even within sa-mp..

It took me 3 years..
I read the wiki and looked at other scripts.