PAWN compiler library has stopped working. (all brackets correct!)

I got a error today when I tried to compile my gamemode (1063 lines) on Windows 7 which said "PAWN compiler has stopped working". I searched it on forums and on ****** and I found that it mainly happens due to missing brackets. I searched for all the brackets for about a hour, then downloaded a tool which checks for brackets called 'Missing Brackets Finder'. Here is the result..

It says everything is fine.
Now whats the problem in my script? I searched from top to bottom many times, even tried to zero in by adding /* and */ to disable some parts and check which part has mistake, but again failed.

Here is my gamemode : Link removed problem solved,

upload OPSP Inclucde when i try to compile it showing fatal error upload OPSP include so i can see whats the problem on compiling

OPSP : http://pastebin.com/x1XNSM18

There's a problem with that include coz it now also showing same error after adding the include
C:\Users\Bhupesh\Desktop\KKKKKKKKKKKK.pwn(5) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "OPSP"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

insert the include in the right pawno directory

It has nothing to do with OPSP plugin, I am using the same plugin since a long time and you can even test it by removing #include <OPSP> and OnPlayerShootPlayer function...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macluawn
Посмотреть сообщение
insert the include in the right pawno directory
I do not get any error related to OPSP..

I do :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman_WM
Посмотреть сообщение
I do :P
Remove the #include <OPSP> and OnPlayerShootPlayer public function from the script, you will still get the same error.

So,can someone help us?!?!?!?!

Yes. Learn how to code properly.

Look at your arrays for starters.