samp hosted tab

ok so im going to pay to get my server on the hosted tab blah blah blah and the only site i know that does this service ( i think) is serverffs and i get this message why? does anybody else get this and if so how long till they accept payments for it? thanks

Screenshots

thanks

http://game-mp.com/

That's where you can purchase a listing for your server on the hosted tab.

err
www.game-mp.com

ok well how do i upload my server files to them?

You don't, you give them the IP of your server to add to the hosted tab. Game-MP doesn't provide server hosting if that's what you're asking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaTochNietDan
Посмотреть сообщение
You don't, you give them the IP of your server to add to the hosted tab. Game-MP doesn't provide server hosting if that's what you're asking.
so i just host the server as i normaly would but if i pay these itll be on the hosted?

Yes. Once you've purchased a slot on Game-MP.com you can enter the IP of your server to be on the hosted tab.

When I use game-mp it won't let me login :\

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaTochNietDan
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes. Once you've purchased a slot on Game-MP.com you can enter the IP of your server to be on the hosted tab.
wow that blows i have to host it my self my ip changes quite alot so when it does i just enter my new ip on it?

No, you get server hosting and then you buy a hosted tab listing from game-mp.com.