Different Role-play Server

Hey Guys I Am Gamerserver123

I was thinking about making a school on SA:MP On All Parts of the map (LS,SF,LV)
i want to make this because i got alot of ideas for this project but i cant do it my self
and i am 100% that it will success and i know i cant do it my self so i need Professorial Scripters
that can script anything

i can only pay for the (website, domain, server, hosted tab)

Some Ideas

-In the Register (age 12-19) (20-30)
* if 12 -19 they go to school for Lessons to pass the test (Get qualified on servers)
. test types are
detective
roleplay
metagame
(basicly all the rules to learn how to Roleplay)

-This server will have its own Filter script (with weekly update)
* this filter script is for people who do (/takejob , /join)
. so i mean they need to do good on this roleplay server to get these commands on other server to get jobs like
lawyer, detective, and more

-No school
* on saturdays and sundays they can earn some money for school to pay there bills for school
* they can do bad stuff outside school or inside school
* the school will be closed so they cant enter

-Type of Roleplay
* they will start from Los Santos (Noob Roleplayers)
* then go to San Ferro (Normal Players)
* At last go to Las Venturas (High Roleplayers + High Rollers + Free mode + (age 20-30)

But guys i dont really know if its a good idea because people can do other stuff rather than this
they can dm alot mg alot hack alot thats the other side i am still thinking so dont say bad stuff about this

Think it's wrong section, But it might not work, There must be people who Jump cities ect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashski
View Post
Think it's wrong section, But it might not work, There must be people who Jump cities ect.
hmm i got a system for that not happening