[FilterScript] [FS] xAntiSwear - Replace swear words with ****

xAntiSwear
XendotAntiSwear
Thanks to 50p for the idea

Version 1.1 released. Fix for Russian letters. (Fix by ProRaiL)

Download: http://www.xendot.com/downloads/sa-mp/xAntiSwear.rar

What it does:
Whenever a player trys to swear, it replaces that swear word with **** the same length as the swear word. So lol = ***, pigeon = ******, etc.

List all swear words you dont want people saying in antiswear.cfg.
Код:
swear word
lol
pie
pigeon
It loads the words when the filterscript starts running. If you want to reset it, you must restart it.

This was compiled successfully with no errors or warnings on ******' compiler.

donvalley & kallesmamma
donvalley recently tried to post this script on another scripting forum and changed the credits so only he was on them. I was an admin there and banned him, but if you see him posting scripts on a forum your admin on, they are probably stolen.

kallesmamma has also tried releasing this script but released it on this forum. He has been reported.

Please if you see someone release one of my scripts, let me know.

well done!

thanks

this looks great!

nvm

I think it won't work with non-english words. Moreover it will crash server when a player types non-english words in chat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d.wine
non-english words in chat.
Non ASCII characters will crash the server, if types "Ich bin Ramjet" in chat, the server won't crash .

Cheers,
Ramjet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramjet:SU
Non ASCII characters will crash the server, if types "Ich bin Ramjet" in chat, the server won't crash .
Yes. This is the serious problem of this script.

What are non ascii characters..

Non-ascii are non-english letters like cyriilics: а,б,в,г,д. If I'll come to your server using this script and type few russian words in chat your server will crash. Of caurse this script cannot check russian swear words. :\