/save problem

Okay so i recently formatted my comp and reinstalled SAMP everything seemed fine except for screenshots and /save command.

I checked other posts a little but didnt find anything i checked "Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP" That folder is empty also my GTA:SA\samp Folder has "CUSTOM.ide, custom.img, SAMP.ide, SAMP.img, SAMPCOL.img" nothing to save my positions too or screenshots.

I have tried reinstalling / Run as Admin / Compatabilty, nothing worked

I am running Windows 7.

Thanks - Barney

You are using a pirated version of gta san andreas

My GTA:SA is an original im just using a nodvd patch.

Try and look if they are in ...GTA San Andreas/data/SA-MP/.... or just in data.

Also make sure when you press F8 it doesn't always says 'sa-mp000.png saved' and it's always the same message.

Nope nothing to do with SAMP in data folder and when i press f8 or do /save i just get a message like
"can not open savepositions.txt for append" or something

I had this same issue and went nuts trying to fix it. Turns Out they were being saved in a SYSTEM folder O.o. This is where I found mine: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile\Documents \GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP

This error happens to me too, and I think it's because pirated game OR a cracked or corrupted .exe file. I'd like for a fix as well.

I had a look where you said raz0r and i get to C:\Windows\SysWOW64\config\systemprofile and then /documents isnt there for me lol

also done a windows search for "savepositions.txt" and "screens" which found nothing either

Hmm well it seems to have fixed itself with a different no dvd patch maybe? lol anyways thanks for the replies

Glad we could be of assistance :P