[Tutorial] SA-MP Basics & Everything Else

Here today I present you with a tutorial that will teach you everything you need to know about sa-mp scripting.

This tutorial will cover:

* Scripting Basics
* Scripting Functions
* Scripting Callbacks
* Scripting Editors
* Script Examples
* NPC Documentation
* Script Tutorials
* Script Resources

.. And Much More.

Step One:

CLICK ME!

Enjoy

Pointless post. Thought this was the tutorial thread, not the wind up thread. lol

It's far from pointless. It has all the information needed for beginner coders to start their journey, without the need to post for help.

Yeah, there should be at least some direct link on the SA-MP forums which leads to the wiki, than to post this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonio [G-RP]
View Post
It's far from pointless. It has all the information needed for beginner coders to start their journey, without the need to post for help.
Which is all listed in the Scripting Discussion thread in the Stick'ys.
At the end of the day your post is'nt a tutorial, it's a joke. Thats just my opinion.

Regardless, maybe it'll stop noobies from posting for help on the smallest things.

Quote:
View Post
Regardless, maybe it'll stop noobies from posting for help on the smallest things.
Is'nt that what parts of the forum are for ? To help beginners. We all start somewhere.

Quote:
View Post
That won't work. They dont read stickies, they dont read the rules. They don't look at forum heading to see where to post things ETC.

If they have a question, they ask. Its really sad, but its true. There is such a large amount of topics that can be answered by looking at the wiki or other released scripts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal
View Post
That won't work. They dont read stickies, they dont read the rules. They don't look at forum heading to see where to post things ETC.

If they have a question, they ask. Its really sad, but its true. There is such a large amount of topics that can be answered by looking at the wiki or other released scripts.
Mhm. Good point.