first server works, second wont. help please

ok so i have a server running on port 7777, it runs great. its on the internet list, i can connect through my private ip and others users can connect through my public ip...no problems there

the problem however, is im trying to set up a second server on my other machine at port 7750. ive done everything the same, opened ports, changed the announce to 1, set my ports in my server.txt at 7750, changed the rcon password.... ive done everything the same but this server on my other machine doesnt put the server up, for some reason i cant play on it at all...it just says "cant connect, retrying" and yes, im trying to connect through my 192 address rather then my public address..i cant figure it out....

ive done nothing different, the first server works like a charm, why doesn't the second one work..is it not possible to host two servers from one router? even if the ports are changed?

Have you tried with 127.0.0.1 ?

fixed the problem, the server i was trying to run was a .3b server not 3.c....i feel so stupid...anyways, problem solved, thanks mean for at least throwing a suggestion out there, i always appreciate people who try to help