Problem loading filterscripts

Hello everyone, i have a question about a filterscript that i want to add. i added all the files i got from the download and have put them all into the right directory, but my server cannot seem to load te files.. does anyone know what could be the problem?

Open your server.cfg, you'll find a line with filterscripts
Make it:
filterscripts YourFilterScriptNamehere

u only can use 16 filterscript

Quote:
Originally Posted by eblood1
Посмотреть сообщение
u only can use 16 filterscript
You're in no position to be offering help/advice. Although you may be correct, he is saying that no filterscripts are loading, not just the amount over the allowed 16.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonio [G-RP]
Посмотреть сообщение
You're in no position to be offering help/advice. Although you may be correct, he is saying that no filterscripts are loading, not just the amount over the allowed 16.
and who ask u...anyways i was letting him know that u cant put more than 16 filterscript ok so why trying to start problem...come on dont look for problem in web just let me know in my face man u always got to start

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
and who ask u...anyways i was letting him know that u cant put more than 16 filterscript ok so why trying to start problem...come on dont look for problem in web just let me know in my face man u always got to start
Excuse me, could you rephrase that in a more suitable language for these forums, such as English?

wow alot of reactions.. but i do have the script name behind the filter line, with the uppercase letters. but it still wont load it. i also dont have 16 filterscripts, just 1

i am worrying about the inc files, can it be the problem?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Tro...

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
...Lo...

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Excuse me, could you rephrase that in a more suitable language for these forums, such as English?
...LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahley5
Посмотреть сообщение
i am worrying about the inc files, can it be the problem?
No they can't be the problem, the problem may be the plugins, not the inc.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Irrelevant...