Help About dealership

Hey guys i am working on PenLS edit for my self and i removed the command /v spawn1-3 /v despawn cause it's non roleplay. It compiled and every thing and it worked. Now whats left is that i want when the server restarts all the car stayed at the position they where parked and don't move kinda like Los Angles roleplay. Can any one help me do it please?

Thanks Karl1195

-----------------------------------

Do you know how to save values in a file?

use a combination of Foreach and Y_ini to save all cars' positions.

Use MySQL or SQLite plugin.

Much faster then using filestream.

Код:
for(new c=0;c<MAX_VEHICLES;c++)
{
     AddStaticVehicleEx(CarInfo[c][cModel],CarInfo[c][cLocationx],CarInfo[c][cLocationy],CarInfo[c][cLocationz]+1.0,CarInfo[c][cAngle],CarInfo[c][cColorOne],CarInfo[c][cColorTwo],3600);
}
Test that..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashski
Посмотреть сообщение
Код:
for(new c=0;c<MAX_VEHICLES;c++)
{
     AddStaticVehicleEx(CarInfo[c][cModel],CarInfo[c][cLocationx],CarInfo[c][cLocationy],CarInfo[c][cLocationz]+1.0,CarInfo[c][cAngle],CarInfo[c][cColorOne],CarInfo[c][cColorTwo],3600);
}
Test that..?
Lol?
" C:\Users\Maramizo\Desktop\try.pwn(40) : error 017: undefined symbol "CarInfo" "
Neither of these are defined, he'll need to define them first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maramizo
Посмотреть сообщение
Lol?
" C:\Users\Maramizo\Desktop\try.pwn(40) : error 017: undefined symbol "CarInfo" "
Neither of these are defined, he'll need to define them first.
He clearly stated he is using the PENLS edit by FreshKilla which have the commands /v spawn /v despawn,
I have the script to, i had a look through it and created this, they are already defined in his scripted otherwise i'd have defined it.