Little help

I edited californias dealership script without dialogs to work. Here:- http://pastebin.com/WP93Q68y
Problem is when i buy a car and park it and relog, the car doesnt spawn but the car file with all data is still there in my script files. But again when i quit the server the data in the car script files is all set to 0. Why? please help

undo the changes

lol. I cant just do that there is a reason for editing coz it gets fucked with my gm dialogs and stuff thats why i need to remove dialogs anyways PLease help

please help!

Код:
AddStaticVehicle(VehicleInfo[playerid][Model],VehicleInfo[playerid][CarX],VehicleInfo[playerid][CarY],VehicleInfo[playerid][CarZ],VehicleInfo[playerid][colora],VehicleInfo[playerid][colorb]); // Creates the vehicle
Add that to the function that loads the cars?

Bump! please help me out

You know how to use Y_INI?
Use it.

It already used Dini and it worked for some people i edited some parts of script to make it work without dialogs see if anything is wrong with it my cars are not spawning, thanks

get help Of California But Give Some Creds To em Im Jejemonerz123 Im a mapper im mapping for free but make me a admin in your server