New paintball gun :)

hey guys, just got my new paintball gun (its my first one), I played paintball a few days ago for my first time and is really liked it, my gun is called Cybrid (is a Spyder clone), I only bought it cuz it was kinda cheap anyone else is into paintball ?

Yeah, I love PB. I go every couple of days, which is mostly during the spring-fall and I got myself an M-TAC Tactical (I forgot the longer name), some expensive shit though, it's like 1.5 grands. I'd rather buy a 1k gun then like a 200 dollar one though, The 1k gun can hold like 200+ paintballs, and it's rarely jams. While the 200 one, the freaking paintball cup thing just fell off, and I got shot around my thigh because of that :>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuntkillas
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, I love PB. I go every couple of days, which is mostly during the spring-fall and I got myself an M-TAC Tactical (I forgot the longer name), some expensive shit though, it's like 1.5 grands. I'd rather buy a 1k gun then like a 200 dollar one though, The 1k gun can hold like 200+ paintballs, and it's rarely jams. While the 200 one, the freaking paintball cup thing just fell off, and I got shot around my thigh because of that :>
Lol, I heard this was a good gun to start with so I went for it But if I get really into PB I will buy a better one (not a 1.5 grand one lol, but maybe a 200 one :P )

Paintballs are awesome when you have like bunch of friends and create a small arena and make teams and fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinov
Посмотреть сообщение
Lol, I heard this was a good gun to start with so I went for it But if I get really into PB I will buy a better one (not a 1.5 grand one lol, but maybe a 200 one :P )
I would suggest you'd go around the 500-800 zone. They're fairly cheap, and they don't jam a lot, and they don't have any of the plastic crap.
I would suggest going with the Tippmann X7 Night Ops, that was my old gun, and it basically spits out paintballs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten
Посмотреть сообщение
Paintballs are awesome when you have like bunch of friends and create a small arena and make teams and fight.
I believe you mean Paintball Guns. If you manage to get Paintballs separately, you can still throw them, and it'll sting hard.

Edit: I believed I just double-posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuntkillas
Посмотреть сообщение
I believe you mean Paintball Guns. If you manage to get Paintballs separately, you can still throw them, and it'll sting hard.
lol ^^

I'm not kidding, me and a couple of friends who did that, I got a couple of bruises on the torso-shoulder, while one of my friend, he was lucky a paintball just hit him right beside his balls. That would've sucked. Hard.

where do u buy guns ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinov
Посмотреть сообщение
where do u buy guns ?
Well, in Toronto, I can just buy it at my local Paintball Shop/Arena, just a couple of blocks from my house. I do believe you need a license or something to purchase and keep a pb gun. Or I usually purchase them online.