A firemen class ... what should it need ?

Hello guys !

Idk if i'm in the right categorie, but i need something, i need suggestions for a firemen class. Or other question: what should a firemen class need ?!

Ofcourse i have made the class and the skins already, but what about the cmds etc ?!

Feel Free to reply !!!

You can download the fire inc(or fs i dont remember) and make it do fire in random pos and tell firemens to go there and fix all etc..

There was an inc that created fire, you could create an timer that adds fire randomly at certain times, you should display the message to all firemen on the server and they must sit in a checkpoint(near the fire) with the Left click(Water) button pressed(possible to check) for 1 minute to stop the fire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marricio
Посмотреть сообщение
You can download the fire inc(or fs i dont remember) and make it do fire in random pos and tell firemens to go there and fix all etc..
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlExAlExAlEx
Посмотреть сообщение
There was an inc that created fire, you could create an timer that adds fire randomly at certain times, you should display the message to all firemen on the server and they must sit in a checkpoint(near the fire) with the Left click(Water) button pressed(possible to check) for 1 minute to stop the fire.
Like this ?!
And with:
pawn Код:
random(100) //so like 100 random places where there should be fire xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael@Belgium
Посмотреть сообщение
Like this ?!
And with:
pawn Код:
random(100) //so like 100 random places where there should be fire xD
Yeah..