[FilterScript] Single Player Cheats

Hi.
I am currently making two gamemodes, one reallife gamemode, and a freeroam gamemode, that's based on single player. So I've added single player cheats to that freeroam gamemode, so it's more like single player.
I am just releasing that script. The cheats that are included:
Код:
HESOYAM
LXGIWYL
KJKSZPJ
UZUMYMW
OSRBLHH
ASNAEB
AFZLLQLL
ICIKPYH
ALNSFMZO
AUIFRVQS
CFVFGMJ
AIWPRTON
CQZIJMB
JQNTDMH
PDNEJOH
VPJTQWV
AQTBCODX
KRIJEBR
UBHYZHQ
RZHSUEW
JUMPJET
KGGGDKP
BAGUVIX
AIYPWZQP
YECGAA
ROCKETMAN
LJSPQK
OHDUDE
AKJJYGLC
AMOMHRER
EEGCYXT
URKQSRK
AGBDLCID
FULLCLIP
GOODBYECRUELWORLD
How does it work
Very simple. Just go ingame and say in the normal chat (so, first press T) the cheat. Example, just say 'hesoyam'. Then it'll show a text "Cheat activated" and you'll get full health + armour, 250,000 dollar, and if you're in a vehicle, it'll be fixed.
I don't have a video or such. If you want it, I will make it. There are currently 35 cheats (34 different cheats)

Credits
www.cheatnow.nl for the cheats
That's all. You don't need to add credits ingame, but I'd appreciate it if you do it

Download
Pastebin v1.0.1

Changelog
Код:
Version 1.0
- Script created
- Initial release

Version 1.0 *ROCKETMAN
- Added support for the cheat "ROCKETMAN" (return CHEAT_YECGAA)

Version 1.0.1
- Added caps support
Demo
Demo no longer avaible

Regards,
Kevin

Nice and simple. I remember one of my first scripts (non-released) was single player cheats. I haven't actually seen many scripts around with the cheats since then though :P.

I've seen several of those scripts, but those were commands, and there were less - And I've never seen the weapons cheats btw. I'd go ingame and I check all the weapons with their ammo. Example, when you use a cheat where you get the flamethrower in single player, it has 50 "ammo". In this script, it has 50 "ammo" too

This is just like my first or second script...but your's it's more like original one...

Nice.

Small update: Cheat "ROCKETMAN" added. Same effect of YECGAA (just like in single player. 'yecgaa' and 'rocketman' are both jetpacks)

That would be awesome!

-J

Simple and nice :P Good job.

@Jantjuh: Ehm, what do you mean? What would be awesome?

Good job Kwarde.

Thanks.
For those who wants it, here's a demo avaible: 217.18.70.144:7777