Paypal

Uhmm i created a paypal account a long time , I got a donation of 19 $ but it's locked coz i'm not verified and i don't have a credit card or bank account so if you know any other idea that don't use those , or a programm that can help me on that without the credit card or the bank account
THANKS

Some sites require that payments done to them need to have credit card linked to your paypal account (even thought sometimes you have enough money on your paypal), dont ask me why, problalby some security.

Well so i lost 19$ ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by [WTF]Godfather
Посмотреть сообщение
Well so i lost 19$ ??
Problably not, if they charged it then the other site should receive it with 1hour to max 3 days.

I didnt receive for 10 days :/

Why dot you just get a bank/debit card then verify it?

still kid im still 15 years old and my country don't give credit cards to children on my age

Quote:
Originally Posted by [WTF]Godfather
Посмотреть сообщение
still kid im still 15 years old and my country don't give credit cards to children on my age
Read what weedarr said, if you can't get a debit card at your age in your country, I'm almost certain you can get a bank account which you can verify your account with.

Also, be a bit more specific, as I understand it your account has $19 in it and you are unable to use these funds because your account has been limited, is this right?

No , a member of my server has donated for me so now i got locked 19$ donation so that's my problem

Get a United Kingdom paypal, u can send upto 2000$ (limit per year) without being verified/confirmed. No Credit Card/Bank needed.