Hello.
What do you think about NoSQL websites? Is it less safe, or too slow, or...? Do you use databases or not?
I use NoSQL on my site, it doesn't seem slow, but I want to know what do other people think about it.
Thanks
- H.

NoSQL? what the hell is that?

Personally I just use MySQL for everything, but if you really care for extreme efficiency, take a look at FlockDB (developed by *******), I don't particularly remember much information about it, but I recall that it utilizes MySQL and some of the NoSQL concepts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by playbox12
Посмотреть сообщение
NoSQL? what the hell is that?
Why bother posting if you can't even use a search engine?

I personaly love mysql, is simple, easy, and i think its problably the best for site stats like the ones usualy used on sa-mp.
Big up for mysql!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArihGold
Посмотреть сообщение
I personaly love mysql, is simple, easy, and i think its problably the best for site stats like the ones usualy used on sa-mp.
Big up for mysql!!!
the question is about nosql not mysql

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiberfun
Посмотреть сообщение
the question is about nosql not mysql
Well i understood it, however cant i state why i prefer Mysql ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArihGold
Посмотреть сообщение
Well i understood it, however cant i state why i prefer Mysql ?
you can
it just didn't look like you understood it^^
so I thought I'd tell you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calg00ne
Посмотреть сообщение
Personally I just use MySQL for everything, but if you really care for extreme efficiency, take a look at FlockDB (developed by *******), I don't particularly remember much information about it, but I recall that it utilizes MySQL and some of the NoSQL concepts.

Why bother posting if you can't even use a search engine?
Because I'd rather waste my time whining and flaming on this forums then using a search engine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by playbox12
Посмотреть сообщение
Because I'd rather waste my time whining and flaming on this forums then using a search engine.
It was a rhetorical question, I already knew this was a valid answer for your case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calg00ne
Посмотреть сообщение
It was a rhetorical question, I already knew this was a valid answer for your case.
Weird that you don't see the irony of my post.