[GameMode] [GM] Moderntopia Roleplay: Los Santos 1.0 (MySQL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lidor Kalfa
I got
Script[gamemodes/mtrp.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
Usually means calling a function from an inc failed.

I fix this proeblom ,now that:

[23:24] MYSQL: Moderntopia MySQL Player Accounts v0.1 by Luk0r
[23:24] MYSQL: Attempting to connect to server...
[23:24]
Connection to MySQL database: Failed !
[23:24] Can't connect to MySQL server on '127.0.0.1' (10061)
[23:24] Error in mysql_select_db: MySQL server has gone away
[23:24] MYSQL: Connection error, retrying...
[23:24] MYSQL: Could not reconnect to server, terminating server...
[23:24] --- Server Shutting Down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lidor Kalfa
I fix this proeblom ,now that:

[23:24] MYSQL: Moderntopia MySQL Player Accounts v0.1 by Luk0r
[23:24] MYSQL: Attempting to connect to server...
[23:24] MYSQL: Connection error, retrying...
[23:24] MYSQL: Could not reconnect to server, terminating server...
[23:24] --- Server Shutting Down.
I recommend installing XAMPP if you're on Windows. You can use the included PHPMyAdmin tool to set up your database once it's installed.

Remember to fill in the defines in the script with your connection information.

Hi all:

Thanks for the release! I played in this server, all stuff is good
__________________________________________________ _____________________

Solve: Download SQL and NOT Lite Version (a_samp.inc)

Quote:

IMPORTANT: To compile and run the script on your game server, you're going to need to grab the SA-MP MySQL plugin and include files (by ADreNaLiNe-DJ) from this thread. You also need a working MySQL server, which I expect you to have a basic understanding of already. The database.sql file contains the database structure, just execute the SQL queries in that file on your DB.

You gotta start reading before asking stupid questions.

when i turn off this line, the mod is off , 7 errors - and compiled the mode thats ok , and When i start server and connect over the client, i see yelow message "Please wait" and client is crashingPLEASE HELP!!!

C:\Documents and Settings\SPY\Рабочий стол\mgf.PWN(9993) : error 017: undefined symbol "EnableStuntBonusForAll"
C:\Documents and Settings\SPY\Рабочий стол\mgf.PWN(9995) : error 017: undefined symbol "DisableInteriorEnterExits"
C:\Documents and Settings\SPY\Рабочий стол\mgf.PWN(17317) : error 017: undefined symbol "SPECIAL_ACTION_USECELLPHONE"
C:\Documents and Settings\SPY\Рабочий стол\mgf.PWN(17499) : error 017: undefined symbol "SPECIAL_ACTION_USECELLPHONE"
C:\Documents and Settings\SPY\Рабочий стол\mgf.PWN(17536) : error 017: undefined symbol "SPECIAL_ACTION_STOPUSECELLPHONE"
C:\Documents and Settings\SPY\Рабочий стол\mgf.PWN(2558 : error 017: undefined symbol "EnableStuntBonusForPlayer"
C:\Documents and Settings\SPY\Рабочий стол\mgf.PWN(25604) : error 017: undefined symbol "EnableStuntBonusForPlayer"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

7 Errors.

I have no idea. Looks like you have some issues with your pawn include files/installation.

Give instruction how to start this mod!

When i start samp-server.exe it says:
Script[gamemodes/gf.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"

What's this, and who can help me?
this is fixed
Thanks,
Zaka

Yup, i do.

Can't compile it.

Код:
C:\DOCUME~1\VEDAT\Desktop\Modlar\MTRP-F~1\MTRP-F~1.PWN(14) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "sampmysql"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

Alright i got it working. But i need help with the MySQL. I have a host with MySQL.
I've seen this lines:
[NVM]
But how do i put the host etc in. How does the 'code' know that it's from my host etc.
Can someone explain me this i really need this. Help is really needed
Never mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by revenge
Can't compile it.

Код:
C:\DOCUME~1\VEDAT\Desktop\Modlar\MTRP-F~1\MTRP-F~1.PWN(14) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "sampmysql"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
Download this and follow the instructions (A file called installation-en.txt)

To all the people getting errors.. please read the first few pages, most of those errors are sorted out already.

Just want to know how to connect to my MySQL. Which i have from a hosting service.

Damn it..
[19:24] MYSQL: Moderntopia MySQL Player Accounts v0.1 by Luk0r
[19:24] MYSQL: Attempting to connect to server...
[19:24]
[19:24] Can't connect to MySQL server on '127.0.0.1' (10061)
[19:24] Error in mysql_select_db: MySQL server has gone away
[19:24] MYSQL: Connection error, retrying...
[19:24] Can't connect to MySQL server on '127.0.0.1' (10061)
[19:24] Error in mysql_select_db: MySQL server has gone away
[19:24] MYSQL: Could not reconnect to server, terminating server...
[19:24] --- Server Shutting Down.
/**************************************************/
/* SAMP-MySQL v0.1 Plugin unloaded successfully ! */
/**************************************************/

Can someone try to remake this gamemode with a normal registrastion? because i have no idea how to use MySQL and a nice little registrastion will do me

If you read the first posts, you will see "Luk0r" says he will help any1 with any problems, so just wait till he gets on, i am sure he can answer all your questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaDemon
Quote:
Originally Posted by z3rongod
I found out how to change the skin in the game. Check out the first page and go to the map link. You will see 2 clothes shops. Go in use command /clothes. Additionaly Cops and FBI agents can use /equip. This can be done in the FBI building, or in the LSPD armoury which is located in the garage (doesn't have a pickup, marker to join; Find the typical door to the armoury). I've edited my script to change skins on all of the equip. Some of them already change skin.
How did you get this working? doing /clothes as a normal user gives me the error "You are not in a Force / Organisation!"
Tooling around with the code, removing the check for belonging to a Family, /clothes still doesn't work.

Please if you can help, let me know how to fix it. Thanks
Does anyone have a fix for this? Please?

Nice

Notes

IMPORTANT: To compile and run the script on your game server, you're going to need to grab the SA-MP MySQL plugin and include files (by ADreNaLiNe-DJ) from this thread. You also need a working MySQL server, which I expect you to have a basic understanding of already. The database.sql file contains the database structure, just execute the SQL queries in that file on your DB.

[/quote]

i dont know what file to put..there si manny files in that zip folder..sampmysql