Become an ******* partner!

If some of you dont know, ******* partners are people that can create original content on ******* and put their videos on revenue sharing in order to win money with them,
Im just curious is anyone here an ******* partner already?
If yes was hard to you to get there?
It insane because many people (normaly teenagers) have find their way to success (MONEY) via *******.
Most of them usualy only do vlogs, tutorials etc, like 1 / 2 videos per week and they can even quit their real life jobs as ******* revenue sharing can generate enough money to keep them on track!

Btw, if you are wondering in how to become one show here your expectations about it.

My country is not supported anyways.

Do like me when i applied, used a proxy to acess www.*******.com/partners

I still wait for the ****** approvel for ******* partnership, but people say that usualy they take 3 weeks to reply, well, is worth if we get accepted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArihGold
Посмотреть сообщение

I still wait for the ****** approvel for ******* partnership, but people say that usualy they take 3 weeks to reply, well, is worth if we get accepted.
Thats illegal, and I'm sure that they check for proxies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jese
Посмотреть сообщение
Thats illegal, and I'm sure that they check for proxies.
They cant if is a an anonym ip.
(i tried with hidemyass.com and dont worked, i had the idea to acess it over my dedicated server and it worked)
Also to make it simple you can either ask someone on a supported country to fullfill your details. (i was about to ask but i just remember that quiet later).
Illegal?
Dont take it too serious dude. They cant even ban you for that since all you need to say is that you have family on a supported country, many *******rs used that as excuse, and ******* cant simply proof if is or not true.

You do know that if you bother to read requirements you need x000 subscribers and a regualr view of at least x000 views on all your videos and all your own content. Thats why theres only a few ******* partners out of the whole of *******.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlock
Посмотреть сообщение
You do know that if you bother to read requirements you need x000 subscribers and a regualr view of at least x000 views on all your videos and all your own content. Thats why theres only a few ******* partners out of the whole of *******.
Actualy you are wrong.

You can even apply with 0subscribers, the only thing ******* is seeking for a ******* partner is people who can bring a large audience to their videos, in other words -> video views.

Exist so many partners that actualy only have 100 - subs and since they got an viral video (problably a kittie video) they got millions of views.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Actualy you are wrong.

You can even apply with 0subscribers, the only thing ******* is seeking for a ******* partner is people who can bring a large audience to their videos, in other words -> video views.

Exist so many partners that actualy only have 100 - subs and since they got an viral video (problably a kittie video) they got millions of views.
Well it must have changed. I tried to apply and couldn't because I didn't gave enough subscribers.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

They will find your original IP eventually, I don't think you'll be uploading your videos through a proxy (unless you want to endure the horrible speeds). Anyway, like many other people have said this is primarily for users who already have a large viewer base but anyway, good luck getting into the programme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruServe
Посмотреть сообщение
They will find your original IP eventually, I don't think you'll be uploading your videos through a proxy (unless you want to endure the horrible speeds). Anyway, like many other people have said this is primarily for users who already have a large viewer base but anyway, good luck getting into the programme.
There is nothing wrong on uploadig videos from another country, Mystery Guittar man was from brazil (when it was not a supported country) but hes account was linked to family on US.
So he uploaded videos from brasil and managed hes account from there but the adress was set to be on US.
(Btw MysteryGuittarman is now a ******* star partner)