I'm running out of ideas

Hi

As I said in the title. I'm running out of ideas, I mean I don't know what to script anymore. I want to script something difficult (filterscript, include, funtion or snippet) either useful but I don't have any idea.

Do you guys have some ideas?

Notice: please give detailed info about what you mean. Also, I'm not going to script everything suggested in here, just to get ideas.

So, this means you either forgot about the table include or you didn't finish it yet...

Take a break from scripting, enjoy what you wrote previously? Or perhaps help the many people on this forum which have trouble scripting, answer their questions and write tutorials to assist them.

Awesome stuff can be done through the use of SA-MP's support for plugins. Write a plugin, it helps you learn another language and you might just come up with something pretty useful.

I don't know, there's so much you can write & do. Who knows, maybe you've just hit a bit writer's block but for programmers.

EDIT: There's one thing that I see thrown around alot here that people want, it's a web interface for their MYSQL-enabled RP scripts (what is it, Moderntopia or the like). Only issue with this is that soon after releasing it you'd see every RP server running it on their website and I'm sure alot of people will be bugging you about issues with it and how to set it up, etc. But that does bring up a point that PHP is pretty fun and alot of SA-MP is now linked with it thanks to the MYSQL plugins, API's (such as Westie's rather good Query API) and other things. So yeah.

Just do nothing if you don't have any ideas..

@Zh3r0:
It was going quite well(even almost done) till I reached the part where I had to compose the strings to one big table and that part was weird cause the tabs didn't fit and stuff so I stopped with it.
It's better to do it with your "hand" instead of scripting cause it's not perfect.

@TruServe:
Good idea, maybe I'll keep it with helping people.

@The_Moddler:
That's the reason I've opened this topic -.-'

Make an amazing server.

Go outside and play

Make "FadeTextDraw" for me xD.

And I think that most people want something that you can't see for free. Something like an UCP or something, like somebody above me said :P

@jameskmonger:
I don't have time enough to spent in that server. So, no.

@weedarr:
I'm always outside. In the evening I'm just chillin' behind my computer like everyone does. :P

@RobinOwnz:
I'll note that.

well learn new languages. xD Like php and mysql or c++ just an opinion.