Looking for a Gamemode with....

Hello all, Im hosting my own server and im in the process of finding a gamemode that suits me...ive been through a few now but none seem to have the key ingredients i want in a gamemode...or if they do, there bugged or something silly...i was wondering if someone could name off a few gamemodes that have these features (gamemode needs to be released)

These are the features that are most important to me

1. House Buying
2. Car buying
3. Free cop system
4. Other jobs, medic, fireman, dealer, taxi driver, etc
5. NO leveling system, NO respect points, all that bs (i just want a server that uses money as currency, nothing else required, for example, buy a car or house and not need respect points or a certain level to pruchase it)

the closest Ive found so far is Raven, but theres a leveling system and respect points, and the payday is bugged so its kinda useless.

IF ANOYONE can help me with suggestions, i would be soooo apprecaitive!

You got 2 choices:

1. Create a unique script by yourself or your scripter
2. Don't start a server at all.

I strongly advise you to avoid using any of the gamemodes released on the forum.
As I've said elsewhere on the forum, you should only use the gamemodes released on this forum for learning purposes. Not to start a server with! There are here to download, read and learn from. Not to start a server with!

Here's one. Link below.

Nice script

Learn to script if you want a successful server in samp.

ugh, people really do post some useless replys...if you cant answer my question then dont answer at all..i dont need to hear, "learn to script", i have a 3 year old girl, a wife, another baby on the way, and a demanding job..i dont have the hours to put into learning scripting atm...if i could, i would

Yeah sure Lol you just a guy who mades a server and just request scripters because you are too lazy to learn it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by banner
Посмотреть сообщение
ugh, people really do post some useless replys...if you cant answer my question then dont answer at all..i dont need to hear, "learn to script", i have a 3 year old girl, a wife, another baby on the way, and a demanding job..i dont have the hours to put into learning scripting atm...if i could, i would
Hosting a server is more then just scripting it, once your server is up and running you will still have to take care of bug fixes/players problems and much more, also considering you don't have time to even script the server i highly doubt you will have the time to manage one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thimo
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah sure Lol you just a guy who mades a server and just request scripters because you are too lazy to learn it!
i requested suggestions, not scripters, try not to make an ass of yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden_Bruin
Посмотреть сообщение
Hosting a server is more then just scripting it, once your server is up and running you will still have to take care of bug fixes/players problems and much more, also considering you don't have time to even script the server i highly doubt you will have the time to manage one.
i understand the glass is half empty with you, but try and understand...sorting through little bugs is easier then learning the whole script....when asking about a server suggestions, being relatively bug free goes without saying..im not asking for it to be perfect, but i dont think im a glutton to asking for the main functions and features to work properly..im getting increased traffic every day, im just looking for a better gamemode....i dont need your negativity, if you cant answer the question, then dont answer it just to get the post

well i can give you a server like u want but u need to pay me ?

Either you should go to wiki.sa-mp.com and learn samp scripting or you should search GMs in game mode section

Well I can Make for you
Its so Simple..
!