[FilterScript] Admin Mansion + Private Island + Private Airport[Map]

Admin Mansion + Private Island + Private Airport

This is a COOL admin house which include a private island and a private airport with working functionalities for admins only. So, I would like to introduce my first map which took around 2weeks to complete it. This map has various features like Autogates, Lifts, Teleports, Moving objects(Pirate ship,shark), parachute jumping zone and blah-blah-blah.

Who can use these features ?
Answer : Only rconadmins can use this.

This mansion is situated behind Los santos 8-Track stadium. How to access the commands of this mansion?
/mansionhelp to see the basic commands of this mansion.

The basic teleport commands are:-
/mansion teleport to the mansion
/myisland teleport to the private island
/myairport teleport to the private airport

Basic commands of lift
/up Lift goes up to the parachute jump location
/down Lift goes down
/stop Lift stops
/home Lift goes to ground floor
/Come Call the Lift

Basic commands of Pirate Ship which sails between mansion and island
/gotoisland Pirate Ship goes to the island
/backtohome Pirate Ship takes you back to the home
/stopship Ship stops

I have made 2 kinds of gate in this map, one at the starting point of road which opens for everyone but the mansion's main gate can only be opened by rconadmin.

How to open mansion's maingate and garage ?
Press SPRINT button near the keypads to open the gates.

You need to install Incognito's Streamer Plugin to use this filterscript.

NOTE : Feel free to edit or modify this map but Do not Claim this as your own and Do not remove the credit.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGt0L2e3klA[/ame]

very nice

Wow Nice

Nice, =]

Nice...

hello i fined a littel bug.
if i use this house the other commands wont work.
but it is a nice house.

Thanks all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foefjoekel
Посмотреть сообщение
but it is a nice house.
what kind of bug? my commands not working or your gamemode commands not working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foefjoekel
Посмотреть сообщение
but it is a nice house.
me too. Cant use any of my ingame gamemode commands. And i had to edit it because the box that appears when you login saying about opening the gates if you clicked one of the buttons it kicked you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlock
Посмотреть сообщение
me too. Cant use any of my ingame gamemode commands. And i had to edit it because the box that appears when you login saying about opening the gates if you clicked one of the buttons it kicked you.
I think it's not compatible either with your gamemode or any of your fs. Most of the times it happens only with the fs. So, try checking your other fs, you will definately sort out this problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjunaryas
Посмотреть сообщение
I think it's not compatible either with your gamemode or any of your fs. Most of the times it happens only with the fs. So, try checking your other fs, you will definately sort out this problem.
i saw the solution once,but cant remember what it is...its so simple,i think you have to change a certion value from 0 to 1 then it will work or somthing like that because newbie scripters forget to do it or somthing,but i cant remember.