Development of a new server need help!

Hi all nice to meet you , I'm NOOOO an experience rp player and a map creator. I have played lots of rp liked some and hated some I decided to make a rp server of my own as I had many ideas . I started on a project to create a rp server about 2 months ago now I have gathered around 30-40 rp players already prepared and waiting for the server to launch.

I started scripting but find it really hard and difficult so I decided to come here to find an experience scripter that can help. If u can script well and wants to help feel free to add me on msn or pm me here . If u have the skills and want to give it a try u can script while I create maps , advertise the server and host the server . We also have a temporary domain for news and updated I'l be changing to another better webpage.

I have many good rp ideas , if u are willing to help me u can be the server owner together with me . I can host the game using a server or if u want to host it I do not mind I also have a trained admin team waiting to start work . We really need your help !!! What are you waiting for? Add me on msn shawnlee.bh@hotmail.com and you can stand a chance to become our server scripter and server owner !! Communication is not a problem even u are from a different timezone as me no problem...

Sincerely,
NOOOO

I dont think someone will script a whole Roleplay mode for a part ownership...

Ye No one script RP script for admin ..... $$$$

Quote:

We really need your help !!! What are you waiting for? Add me on msn shawnlee.bh@hotmail.com and you can stand a chance to become our server scripter and server owner !! Communication is not a problem even u are from a different timezone as me no problem...

You say it like its a kind of a price. Nobody is going to script for free.

I mean they can host the server themselves also but I will get my friends and all that to join I can create a map also ...

Hmm thanks you for all your kind advice . Hmm I think I'l script it myself . Where do u guys think I should start after the registration system?

I can help you a little bit. I'm experienced at RP Scripting.

Hmm do u have a msn? If u do add me at shawnlee.bh@hotmail.com thnks

Already added, - alextheipod@hotmail.com