[HELP] No Icons + Runtime error

Well, title says it all, i have an RP server and there are a few problems.
All icons are invisible
When i start my server, it displays this error: Script[gamemodes/VortexRoleplay.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
Number of vehicle models: 0
So, is anyone knows what this problem could be, please reply to this thread, i already tried to compile/run my .pwn file, this didn't work.
If you could fix this problem, you will receive an Administrator rank if you want to.
Thanks

Icons has been disabled from SA-MP 0.3c version and dropped to a filterscript. You can find it, just download the 0.3c linux or windows server and search in the filterscripts folder.

in samp 0.3c version default map icons is disabled, if you talk about that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypress
Посмотреть сообщение
Icons has been disabled from SA-MP 0.3c version and dropped to the filterscript. You can find it, just download the 0.3c linux or windows server and search in the filterscripts folder.
I'm not able to find this filterscript in the filterscripts folder, could you post an download link? Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hef_Adonis
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm not able to find this filterscript in the filterscripts folder, could you post an download link? Thanks
See the attachments bellow.

Well, if i copy and paste the that script in my script, i get 26 errors, they all look like this one, only the line number is different:
C:\Documents and Settings\******\Bureaublad\samp03csvr_win32\gamemo des\VortexRoleplay.pwn(2 : error 017: undefined symbol "MAPICON_LOCAL"

If you could help me via teamviewer, please PM me. Thanks

Map icons are fixed now, there's one more problem, i also can't see ANY icons in-game, like the yellow i to take an job, and the arrows to enter an building, anyone got the solution for this problem?
Thanks