Server makes everyone reconnect by self

Okey, so the thing is, in last time very often, all players on server lose connection with server, its like server runing all fine and than in one moment, everyone lose connection and than again connects as need.

Also very often many players lose connection in same way and see that Wrong username text A..Z thing.

And last thing, random players gets very high IDs, like we are only 10 players on server, but somone gets ID 25 for example

What could couse this, I would say some hackers, but Im not sure

u host ur server .. or just use samp-server.exe ??

Hmm?

Well, with server by self all fine, its stays online all the time, just players lose connections and gets very high IDs

The fact you use windows could cause it.
Windows is too retarded for SA:MP 24/7 hosting, you should just switch to Linux.
Simple reason = it is same, but linux will be faster at some points and it wont have bugs like this.

Not true, there are companies that encourage windows hosting.
I had an server 24/7 hosted on Windows, had no bugs.

The server is running on Linux as far as I know.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Common_Problems#Server

Quote:

Players constantly getting "Unacceptable NickName" error but it is valid

If you are sure you use an acceptable name and the server runs on Windows then try to change the compatibility option of the samp-server.exe to Windows 98 and it should be fixed after a server restart.

Windows servers with high up time may also cause this issue to occur. This has been noticed of around 50 days of server up time. To resolve it, a reboot is required.

Confirm that your server isn't running on Windows and if it is, reboot the physical machine.