not sure what this is

ok this guy that I've never heard of before joins my server and gets banned, I straight away believe he's cheating because the AC says he has a tec and there's no tecs on my server.
He then also says
Quote:

When i died i saw a CJ bot like in single player who was shothing me, i killed him and he droped uzi with 30 bullets and some buck's, when i picked up those things i got banned...

and this is the screen shot he had

as you can see the CJ has no name tag and the kill isn't in the kill list, but the AC does show he picked up the tec and picked up $19.

Then a known member posts saying he's seen something like it

Quote:

Erm, actually as Kayla said, same thing happend to me. Two CJ bots driving a car appeared on that Mountain Fortress map on the spawnpoint and started shooting me with Colt45's, weapon there is not possible to buy in-game. I killed both but, I didnt pick the weapons or w/e. and I didnt take the picture of the CJ's, cuz I started talkin' to Tyree and they disappeared, but I got the SS of the car tho. Its really wierd, but I cant say he's lieing cuz it happend to me.

Edit: And about the mods shit, I aint got any. Not weapon mods, skin mods, car mods. My gta is totally clean.

and here's the screen shot he had

That place there is completely mapped and not near any roads, also there is no vehicles in my server at all.

also in my server.cfg I have maxnpc 0

That's a really weird thing.

Maybe it's the way SA:MP interprets Single Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuntkillas
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe it's the way SA:MP interprets Single Player
But the game wouldnt interpret Single Player on a "non" ped route (recording). If it knows its way round a mapped area, something is happening from a player side somewhere. (In my opinion anyway)

Finally found one other thread about it, I've never heard of the bug before.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=82425

Edit: one of my admins posted a video of it
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmGGiV4mKGc[/ame]

Have you heard about the CJ hack? Which CrazyBobs CnR had a lot of problems with before they managed to find a way to detect it? Maybe it is this? Combined with either an aimbot or a PC controller?

in the video there's no kill in the death list done by a pistol, I have seen those cheaters in Crazybobs but they had nametags, I've never seen a player without a nametag when they're meant to have one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cessil
Посмотреть сообщение
in the video there's no kill in the death list done by a pistol, I have seen those cheaters in Crazybobs but they had nametags, I've never seen a player without a nametag when they're meant to have one.
The exploit might have been updated. I know for sure they can manipulate a lot of things using this exploit. Like their state will always be shown as disconnected and stuff and as their state would be disconnected - they wouldn't have any nametag as the server/clients think they're not connected?

Well I've PM'ed the creator of this Video and he just replied:
Quote:

I don't use any mods. My GTA is completely default except few textures and timecyc.dat (weather). I discovered this bug happend when you are online for long time (2/3+ hours). Yesterday I've seen it again on the same server. About 5-10 CJs in bayside. I wanted to record it, but I was late. Then map changed and I didn't see them anymore.

So like you can see in the quote above he saw about 5-10 (I dunno if it's true) but the fact is it is some kind of weird stuff.

very interesting, but kind of creepy too... has this happend on other servers too? it also might be a cheater without a name tag (?)