[FilterScript] Cali-Cars: Advanced vehicle ownership!

Cali-Cars
by California

I present to you, Cali-Cars!, my second release, and the most recent and advanced car ownership system you may know that will support 0.3c.

Features
You can set your own plate!
You can lock/find/park/sell your own vehicle.
You can store/take/check/open/close trunks.
Saves tuning on disconnect.
Loads tuning on connect.

COMMAND: /trunk
Access the trunk of your car, ten slots available.
Params: open, close, check, putgun, takegun

COMMAND: /park
Parks the vehicle at the position, and your car will load at this position at connect, also saves everything (even tuning), unexploitable, so when you /park, you keep your vehicle health.
Params: None

COMMAND: /sellcar
Sell your car back to the dealership for a 50% refund (the price of the car divided by two).

COMMAND: /setplate
Pops up an input box to set your vehicle's plate.

COMMAND: /findcar
If you lost your vehicle, you can use /findcar. A checkpoint will appear at the vehicle's last position.

COMMAND: /lock
Lock your vehicle to avoid thieves from breaking in.

COMMAND: /sellcarto
Sell your car to another online player.
Params: playerid, amount

Notes
You can only own one car.
There is only one dealership (located beside Jefferson Motel).
There are only eight cars (Intruder, Primo, Sunrise, Merit, Yosemite, Stratum, Emperor, Huntley).
You can change the cars in the script in less than ten seconds.
There might be one or two bugs, but they are easy to fix.
You need to download DINI.
YOU MUST CREATE A FOLDER IN YOUR SCRIPTFILES NAMED 'Cars' AND A FOLDER NAMED 'Trunk' OR THE SERVER WILL CRASH!! (thank you Las Venturas CNR).

License
By downloading Cali-Cars, you agree to the license and will not claim this property as yours, sell this script, or re-release without my permission.

Bugs, suggestions, etc..
If you found any bugs, please reply here or PM me.
If you have any suggestions, please reply here or PM me.
If your suggestion is about re-writing to a different file system, I will re-write it with a different system when I have time.

Code:
CHANGELOG
February 10, 2011: V1: Initial release.
February 10, 2011: V1.1: Added /sellcarto + /accept car
February 11, 2011: V1.3: Added messages when entering car + trunk removal on vehicle death + mod loading when vehicle spawned from being destroyed
Download

really good!!!

Oh My God !
Nice Work Man !
1000/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Las Venturas CNR
Посмотреть сообщение
Great work, don't forget to tell people to create the folder(s) in the scriptfiles, or the filterscript may not load, or the server may crash.
Thanks for the reminder, updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Las Venturas CNR
Посмотреть сообщение
Looked through your post, then went through the script... don't you need to make another folder named "Trunk" also?
Haha, I almost forgot lol. Thanks again! You look out!

Your previous release was awesome... I can't tell much about this one.... It's awesome too! But can you tell me please what bugs do you have?

so u didnt mention how u buy car a cmd or get in that car or what?

California, wouldn`t it be better if you would put in the first post, instead of "BLA BLA BLA CREATE FOLDER CARS AND TRUNK BLA BLA", if you would write without the caps lock, since, if I`m not wrong, I think it matter where you put capitals, if you put at all... examples it can be: CARS & TRUNK or Cars & Trunk or cars & trunk ... or it doesn`t matter ?

Anyway, you did a splendid job with this, congratz and thank you for release !

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonio112
View Post
California, wouldn`t it be better if you would put in the first post, instead of "BLA BLA BLA CREATE FOLDER CARS AND TRUNK BLA BLA", if you would write without the caps lock, since, if I`m not wrong, I think it matter where you put capitals, if you put at all... examples it can be: CARS & TRUNK or Cars & Trunk or cars & trunk ... or it doesn`t matter ?
What are you talking about sir?

is it possible to make it so you can own 3 cars?

Quote:
Originally Posted by California
View Post
What are you talking about sir?
Nevermind, I might be wrong about this ... I`ll test it a bit later tough ...

Sorry about confusion ... ^^

Everything is possible
Tel us about bugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sekol
Посмотреть сообщение
Everything is possible
Tel us about bugs
Find them on your own.

Oh, new update released, /sellcarto, /accept car.

wow awesome script but /lock does not work players can still take ur car/come in to it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by showarn
Посмотреть сообщение
wow awesome script but /lock does not work players can still take ur car/come in to it!
It is a bug, not with the script? Please correct me if im wrong :P

Thanks 10/10

Hello California.
I'm giving a suggestion for your new filterscript.
Add to the player when entering the vehicle from another player, the player who entered the vehicle to be removed from the vehicle advising that the vehicle is not his. And if the vehicle owner get in your car, menssagem appears that he got into his vehicle.

It also puts the command /squeal. Therefore automatically to the vehicle's own player.

by: ****** Translator

Useful for RP servers. I like trunk system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddark2131
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello California.
I'm giving a suggestion for your new filterscript.
Add to the player when entering the vehicle from another player, the player who entered the vehicle to be removed from the vehicle advising that the vehicle is not his. And if the vehicle owner get in your car, menssagem appears that he got into his vehicle.

It also puts the command /squeal. Therefore automatically to the vehicle's own player.

by: ****** Translator
1) That's just stupid, that's why you have /lock. It has nothing wrong with it.

2) What the fuck is /squeal?

/squeal is to tow the car automatically to where you gave /park.