Help with Credit Card.

I want to find a way to put money from my "Maestro" credit card to paypal , or any other site that can be used to transfer cash , now i want to basicly put my Maestro cash on Paypal so i can donate to servers , etc. But i dont know how. Help?

Create a donation link in Paypal and donate the money to yourself using a credit card.

Your not getting the point , Paypal dont accept Maestro..i need to find a way to get Maestro to work as normal cash on PayPal

Do you have any stores in your area that sell green dot cards? Use them... it allows you to put money on it, then go enter the code on the back into paypal.

Never even heard of it. How about you ****** or call paypal? This is Not forum full of paypal experts

You dont understand , Paypal dont support Maestro , does it? if so tell me how to make a link please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saurik
Посмотреть сообщение
Never even heard of it. How about you ****** or call paypal? This is Not forum full of paypal experts
This, again.

1, I did ****** it , nothing searched up , I thought of using Maestro to sell myself something on eBay but that might not work. And i did not ask for any paypall experts , just wanted help...

Get a Visa card.

Masetro is not a credit card, but a bank card. I have myself one as well, here in Australia we call them EFTPOS. The only way to connect it to Paypal is by connecting your bank account to Paypal, not the card. I have my bank account linked to PayPal.