An idea for a new unique server (Not RP)

A lot of people are complaining about how they're tired of all these RP servers with no originality. So I thought, if someone could give me a good idea for a server that people would like I would make it. I'm actually currently scripting a unique roleplaying server (based on own ideas and is being scripted from scratch). When I'm done with the initial versions of it I will start making this new server.

So, tell me, what sort of server would you like to see? Include as much information as you possibly can about your idea.

Do not post any ideas that already exist like DM, TDM, CnR, RP, racing, stunt, because that's not what I'm looking for.

Boat racing or boat fights with the PD boats with machine guns y'know

Mission by Mission GM, what I'm aware of, there is only 1 of those gamemodes released/developed, and there's not a lot of missions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuntkillas
Посмотреть сообщение
Mission by Mission GM, what I'm aware of, there is only 1 of those gamemodes released/developed, and there's not a lot of missions
What sorts of missions would they be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWEMike
Посмотреть сообщение
A lot of people are complaining about how they're tired of all these RP servers with no originality. So I thought, if someone could give me a good idea for a server that people would like I would make it. I'm actually currently scripting a unique roleplaying server (based on own ideas and is being scripted from scratch). When I'm done with the initial versions of it I will start making this new server.

So, tell me, what sort of server would you like to see? Include as much information as you possibly can about your idea.

Do not post any ideas that already exist like DM, TDM, CnR, RP, racing, stunt, because that's not what I'm looking for.
Make a SP gamemode. Same SP missions ect. I would drop my script that im making to play there.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
What sorts of missions would they be?
From killing people, to flying stuff, to robbing banks to shooting soldiers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal
Посмотреть сообщение
Make a SP gamemode. Same SP missions ect. I would drop my script that im making to play there.
lol I think it would be pretty hard to make them work for several players. :$ And it would get boring quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuntkillas
Посмотреть сообщение
From killing people, to flying stuff, to robbing banks to shooting soldiers
Like the Area 51 server? :P (Probably doesn't exist anymore)

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Like the Area 51 server? :P (Probably doesn't exist anymore)
The A51 server has been reincarnated, but that's a different story.

OT: Make a serious non-serious server, meaning that the environment and stuff would be totally weird and make you laugh while you're supposed to act like it's part of everyday life. For example make some cows walking through the city and create epic object contraptions

Super Mario XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GF]Sasino97
Посмотреть сообщение
Super Mario XD
lmao how random XD Couldn't possibly figure out how to do this. :L