[FilterScript] Pershing Sq. Fire Department

Pershing Sq. Fire Department

Heyy guy.

This is my first filterScript that i have released. I made this Fire Department and there is no real RP fire station for RP. ((well that other server want to release to the public)).

Vehicles include:
* 1 - Firetruck LA
* 1 - Ambulance
* 2 - Firetruck
* 1 - Raindance
* 1 - News Chopper
* 1 - Mavrick
* 3 - Police Car (SFPD)
All are in Red and White.

Here are some pictures:

Mediafire
Pastbin

Thanks, please let my know what you think of my first FilterScript release.

*One rule for this script, dont remove the credits and past it off as you own, you may edit it and re-release it with both credits to me and yourself.

Thanks

it's very nice

Thank you That means alot.

Verry nice FilterScript, I installed it, worked perfectly. Now I wonder, how can I get the vehicles accesible only to the EMT Faction?

Yea, but i think the something to do with your gamemode. But i really don't know much on scripts.

lol.. Good Work Mitch.. Anyway.. you know iam Hossien

Thanks man, and good luck with Ryans server

Hey ok so im using script but where is this located in ls I have looked everywhere and whats the gate command

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakerProduction
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks man, and good luck with Ryans server
cool map and awesome signature that made me laugh xDD

whats the gate open cmd

This guy is the best! I'm his best friend and I love this map

Hy guys,

first of all I would like to thank you for an amazing script, but here's my question where is this fire department even located.? I would really appreciate it if someone would paste a screenshot of a Map in San Andreas, and second question, if there's some code to use in this script if someone could write it.

Thanks

Best regards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSHacker
Посмотреть сообщение
Hy guys,

first of all I would like to thank you for an amazing script, but here's my question where is this fire department even located.? I would really appreciate it if someone would paste a screenshot of a Map in San Andreas, and second question, if there's some code to use in this script if someone could write it.

Thanks

Best regards.
its located in Pershing Sq. , the opposite side of where the police station is on.

This must be moved to the Maps Data and Tools place,

Is there a command to open/close the gate?