A few errors

I lied. Its 26. But I dont think they'll be very hard.

ANYWAY.

Ill post the errors and the incs (They're semi-small). Let me know if you need anything else k?

UPDATE: I have replaced the seifader.inc with a new one and now I have still 26 errors but they arent all the same as they were last. Im replacing the original errors list. Let me know if you need more info.

Errors:

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SAMP Server\pawno\include\seifader.inc(1) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SAMP Server\pawno\include\seifader.inc(4) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SAMP Server\pawno\include\seifader.inc(33) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SAMP Server\pawno\include\seifader.inc(51) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SAMP Server\pawno\include\audio.inc(128) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerNPC"
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SAMP Server\pawno\include\audio.inc(157) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerNPC"
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SAMP Server\pawno\include\Load.inc(1) : error 055: start of function body without function header
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SAMP Server\pawno\include\Load.inc(16) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SAMP Server\pawno\include\Load.inc(18) : error 038: extra characters on line
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SAMP Server\pawno\include\Load.inc(19) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SAMP Server\pawno\include\Load.inc(20) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SAMP Server\pawno\include\Load.inc(21) : error 010: invalid function or declaration
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SAMP Server\pawno\include\Load.inc(23) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SAMP Server\pawno\include\Load.inc(23) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SAMP Server\pawno\include\seif_text.inc(22) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SAMP Server\pawno\include\seif_text.inc(28) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SAMP Server\pawno\include\Foreach.inc(507) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerNPC"
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SAMP Server\pawno\include\Foreach.inc(698) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerNPC"
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SAMP Server\pawno\include\Double-O-Objects.inc(90) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint"
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SAMP Server\pawno\include\Double-O-Objects.inc(117) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint"
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SAMP Server\pawno\include\streamer.inc(274) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerNPC"
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SAMP Server\pawno\include\streamer.inc(296) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerNPC"
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SAMP Server\pawno\include\streamer.inc(318) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerNPC"
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SAMP Server\pawno\include\streamer.inc(340) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerNPC"
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SAMP Server\pawno\include\streamer.inc(362) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerNPC"
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SAMP Server\pawno\include\streamer.inc(384) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerNPC"
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SAMP Server\pawno\include\streamer.inc(406) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerNPC"
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SAMP Server\pawno\include\streamer.inc(433) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\SAMP Server\pawno\include\streamer.inc(434) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreatePlayer3DTextLabel"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

26 Errors.

your missing a { or } somewhere

Line 1 of seifader.inc starts with an open bracket..

Quote:
Originally Posted by On_Top_Non_Stop
Посмотреть сообщение
Line 1 of seifader.inc starts with an open bracket..
Please tell me you didn't honestly just say that.

...Uhhh

?

Download seifader.inc again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeMan
Посмотреть сообщение
Download seifader.inc again.
Edit: Found a replacement.

Now different errors arrived. Will post in OP.

Add #include <a_npc> up top to fix those Undefined symbol "IsPlayerNPC" errors