Mubarak resigned

So after 18 days of demonstrations, Mubarak finally announced that he resigned from his position of president and said that now the army rules the country (Until next elections?).
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/ml_egypt

Though I don't live in Egypt nor have any special connection with the country, I'm happy for the people who live there . The only thing that I hope for now is that Muslim extremists won't reach to power.

Discuss his resign.

I'm actually happy for Cairo...Finally this shall end.

Thanks to the riot in Egypt. Norways oil earned us 6 million NOK (Norwegian Kroner) every minute. And since it has been going on for a few weeks...

Im happy to Cairo too,
Mubarak was president there for 30 years ffs.

Egipt FTW ... It's good that he FINALLY got egipt doesn't want him !

Good idea to go on the streets and destroy everything on their path and making the economy even worse because now the government will have to pay millions of dollars for repairs. Very smart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saurik
Посмотреть сообщение
Good idea to go on the streets and destroy everything on their path and making the economy even worse because now the government will have to pay millions of dollars for repairs. Very smart.
That's smart because the people has the right to talk,Mubarak stole that right from the people

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkizzoTrick
Посмотреть сообщение
That's smart because the people has the right to talk,Mubarak stole that right from the people
^ Yes. It just shows how desperate the Egyptians was to get a new leader and democracy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saurik
Посмотреть сообщение
I can understand it. If you were angry on your government, would you just go there with a sign saying "Obama, please stop." like Greenpeace does or are you actually showing that you're unsatisfied?

LoL @ Garsino on the oil tho

I'm glad to listen Mubarak resigned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [03]Garsino
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks to the riot in Egypt. Norways oil earned us 6 million NOK (Norwegian Kroner) every minute. And since it has been going on for a few weeks...
6.000.000 NOK = 1.023.156 USD

ZOMFG