python plugin install error

hello i have some problems with installing the python plugin for makeing script with python for sa-mp server.
1: i installed the plugin and i added to the plugins directory of sa-mp
2: from the python plugin directory i copy -> pasted the python.amx file into the gamemodes directory
3: i opened the server.cfg and there i added this line "plugins pythonplugin.so" without the quotes and i changed gamemode0 grandlarc 1, to gamemode0 python 1, and after that i saved my server.cfg.
4: when i was opening the server in the console i get this error:

i need some help here thanks

Are you loading a gamemode written in Python?

Nopes, Never mind, i thinked about the "Runtime Error 20" xD

yes i am trying to install python plugin to can load a python gamemode script but i am getting that error i don't know why, i need some help

Quote:
Originally Posted by \\ BlenderBoy //
Посмотреть сообщение
3: i opened the server.cfg and there i added this line "plugins pythonplugin.so"
If you use Windows then its the .dll file you should use (remove the .so from "plugins pythonplugin.so")

You dont have the plugin, put it in the serverroot/plugins folder.

ok i removed the .so from "plugins pythonplugin.so" and now is just "plugins pythonplugin" in the server.cfg.
i opened the console and i still have same error

Change 'pythonplugin.so' to 'pythonplugin.dll' in your server.cfg

i allready have the plugin and yes i added to the server root -> plugins folders

i did what u sayed so i changed now the line "plugins pythonplugin.so" to "plugins python plugin.dll" but it's giving me the same error