Your perfect gamemode / server

Good day, sa-mp forums community.

I would like to know your opinion and experience about your previous servers and your 'perfect' server. I'm really quite fed up with the old, normal RolePlay and am willing to try something new. Either changing the map to a custom mapped city maybe or changing the meaning of Role Play itself.
Since sa-mp is changing very fast, I would like to foretell the future trends today

What would your perfect gamemode / server be like, where would it be located etc.? :P

Thank you in advance

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonDaley
Посмотреть сообщение
Since sa-mp is changing very fast, I would like to foretell the future trends today
You are wrong here. It's not even changing much. Roleplayers still enjoy GF and it's edits the most and it has been like that since 2007. If you don't believe this you can check and see that all the most populated roleplay servers use GF or PEN1 edited gamemodes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonDaley
Посмотреть сообщение
Since sa-mp is changing very fast
I lol'd.

mine, not for download or for sell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei
Посмотреть сообщение
You are wrong here. It's not even changing much. Roleplayers still enjoy GF and it's edits the most and it has been like that since 2007. If you don't believe this you can check and see that all the most populated roleplay servers use GF or PEN1 edited gamemodes.
not "all" but hey knowing you and the bullshit that you write it must be true eh. Well my server is one of the most populated and we use a scratch made script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr187
Посмотреть сообщение
not "all" but hey knowing you and the bullshit that you write it must be true eh. Well my server is one of the most populated and we use a scratch made script.
Sorry, but I was talking about roleplay servers.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
So was I.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You made my day.

No offense, but you will get nowhere.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn
Посмотреть сообщение
I lol'd.
Me too,xD