anti cheat tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFarbod
View Post
Yes, after a die, You will loss $100 in OnPlayerSpawn. and if your money also is less than 100 it takes it. for example if you got $78 on die, after you spawned, you'll loss it all.
True, a good way to prevent false warnings due to this, is this:

pawn Code:
//OnPlayerDeath
pInfo[playerid][IgnoreMoneyHack] = true;

//OnPlayerSpawn
if(pInfo[playerid][IgnoreMoneyHack])
{
    if(GetPlayerMoneyEx(playerid) > 100)
    {
        SetPlayerMoneyEx(playerid, GetPlayerMoneyEx(playerid) - 100);
    }
    else
    {
        SetPlayerMoneyEx(playerid, 0);
    }
    pInfo[playerid][IgnoreMoneyHack] = false;
}
When IgnoreMoneyHack is true, server don't check him for money hack, so you will never have false warnings.

From the health anti hack

Quote:

error 017: undefined symbol "time"
rror 017: undefined symbol "time"
Line
HLUpdate[playerid] = time;

Quote:

error 017: undefined symbol "w"
error 017: undefined symbol "z"
Line
case w, x, y:

Quote:

error 017: undefined symbol "TimeOut"
Line
TimeOut(playerid,"Health Desynced For Over z seconds");

Quote:
Originally Posted by ]Rafaellos[
View Post
True, a good way to prevent false warnings due to this, is this:

pawn Code:
//OnPlayerDeath
pInfo[playerid][IgnoreMoneyHack] = true;

//OnPlayerSpawn
if(pInfo[playerid][IgnoreMoneyHack])
{
    if(GetPlayerMoneyEx(playerid) > 100)
    {
        SetPlayerMoneyEx(playerid, GetPlayerMoneyEx(playerid) - 100);
    }
    else
    {
        SetPlayerMoneyEx(playerid, 0);
    }
    pInfo[playerid][IgnoreMoneyHack] = false;
}
When IgnoreMoneyHack is true, server don't check him for money hack, so you will never have false warnings.
Great idea. Now, if a player cheats money between death and spawning, he won`t be caught.

How i can detect if a player it is using NO-RECOIL hack's, i know a server who use this. Anyone can give me some advices?

[HLF]Southclaw is there anyway to detect .cs mods ?
like if some budy have .cs any mod he got kicked when he joined server.
because it is difficult to detect Health hack player can refill health using .cs

it is risk to add any anti Health Hack anti cheat .. because some time player bugged
or lagging hard..

so better than using than Is that possible to have anti .cs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HLF]Southclaw
View Post
You can do some magic with weapon shot vectors and camera vectors, but it only really works reliably if the player isn't moving their camera while shooting.
It also works with moving cameras. Just calculate the angular difference between camera vector and shot vector. Each following shot that does not exceed a certain, weapon dependant value increases the probability for hacking.
Recoil seems to follow a pretty straight pattern. Considering this should allow very high detection precision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBilal
View Post
[HLF]Southclaw is there anyway to detect .cs mods ?
like if some budy have .cs any mod he got kicked when he joined server.
because it is difficult to detect Health hack player can refill health using .cs

it is risk to add any anti Health Hack anti cheat .. because some time player bugged
or lagging hard..

so better than using than Is that possible to have anti .cs?
In general you cant detect hacks, no matter if .cs or whatever, you can only detect the "symptoms" of the hack.
Detecting health hacks is one of the easiest anticheat. To reduce ping-related false detections you can delay the health check (give the player like 2*ping milliseconds to update his health).

How to prevent weapon hacks for example, when they disable on foot data? Server doesn't recognize them but still they send bullets and kill people. I can't believe, how the hell can they disable on foot data and players see hacker as ( paused ), but they shoot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeitY
View Post
How to prevent weapon hacks for example, when they disable on foot data? Server doesn't recognize them but still they send bullets and kill people. I can't believe, how the hell can they disable on foot data and players see hacker as ( paused ), but they shoot?
There is an SAMP bug which makes what you mentioned above possible.

There are misc. hacks which allow you to do that such as "AFK Ghost".

Check at OnPlayerWeaponShot or OnPlayerGiveDamage if player is paused or shouldn't have that gun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spmn
View Post
Check at OnPlayerWeaponShot or OnPlayerGiveDamage if player is paused or shouldn't have that gun.
That won't work, there is an SA-MP bug too.

It will indeed detect the hacker but it will also make some false claims.

The only way to confirm if the player is using the hack is by checking if the direction of the bullet changes or if the weapons switch while the player is AFK or if the player stops shooting then starts shooting again (as if he was a real player).

(you can try this, if the player was paused continuously and he changes his weapon then he probably has a hack).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yashas
Посмотреть сообщение
That won't work, there is an SA-MP bug too.

It will indeed detect the hacker but it will also make some false claims.

The only way to confirm if the player is using the hack is by checking if the direction of the bullet changes or if the weapons switch while the player is AFK or if the player stops shooting then starts shooting again (as if he was a real player).

(you can try this, if the player was paused continuously and he changes his weapon then he probably has a hack).
Yeah, but i am afraid as if there are 400 players online on my server, onplayerupdate for every single player will eat my CPU, therefore i cannot do anything about it.

I have fixed that with onplayerweaponshot, but there is a new problem, rapid fire? Also lagcomp destroys samp scene , as cheaters use this with advantage. new lag compensation makes impossible detecting healt hackers/rapid fire hackers.

How i can detect if a player is using NOP hacks?

From my understanding (******) NOP hacks are when the client ignores a command from the server?
The sync system would work here too, check the first post. If it's a problem with cheaters staying in vehicles when they shouldn't then start syncing their player states

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeitY
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, but i am afraid as if there are 400 players online on my server, onplayerupdate for every single player will eat my CPU, therefore i cannot do anything about it.

I have fixed that with onplayerweaponshot, but there is a new problem, rapid fire? Also lagcomp destroys samp scene , as cheaters use this with advantage. new lag compensation makes impossible detecting healt hackers/rapid fire hackers.
What you can do is check first if the player is AFK, then check if they move and shoot. Another thing you can do is if they are AFK check their camera position. I haven't seen someone move his head(camera) when they are in AFK.