[FilterScript] (Minigame) Don't Get Wet

i can't recomplie this FS
of cource,i have foreach and zcmd in my pawno include folder,
can some one help me
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\桌面\Samp Tools\FS\Dont_Get_wet_2\DontGetWet.pwn(84) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\桌面\Samp Tools\FS\Dont_Get_wet_2\DontGetWet.pwn(85) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\桌面\Samp Tools\FS\Dont_Get_wet_2\DontGetWet.pwn(180) : error 001: expected token: ",", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\桌面\Samp Tools\FS\Dont_Get_wet_2\DontGetWet.pwn(180) : error 017: undefined symbol "C"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\桌面\Samp Tools\FS\Dont_Get_wet_2\DontGetWet.pwn(180) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\桌面\Samp Tools\FS\Dont_Get_wet_2\DontGetWet.pwn(180) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

6 Errors.

Thanks everybody

Quote:
Originally Posted by dengli
Посмотреть сообщение
i can't recomplie this FS
of cource,i have foreach and zcmd in my pawno include folder,
can some one help me
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\桌面\Samp Tools\FS\Dont_Get_wet_2\DontGetWet.pwn(84) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\桌面\Samp Tools\FS\Dont_Get_wet_2\DontGetWet.pwn(85) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\桌面\Samp Tools\FS\Dont_Get_wet_2\DontGetWet.pwn(180) : error 001: expected token: ",", but found "-identifier-"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\桌面\Samp Tools\FS\Dont_Get_wet_2\DontGetWet.pwn(180) : error 017: undefined symbol "C"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\桌面\Samp Tools\FS\Dont_Get_wet_2\DontGetWet.pwn(180) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\桌面\Samp Tools\FS\Dont_Get_wet_2\DontGetWet.pwn(180) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

6 Errors.
Did you change anything in the script? Could you post those lines here or via pm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh3r0
Посмотреть сообщение
Just like on SFSE.

Good job!
Ye I played fallout there , this is an EPIC realase!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMonk3y
Посмотреть сообщение
entered 42 dream levels to steal my idea from my head?
Someone's been watching inception too much.

Hey, does anyone want to share their own brilliant ideas on how to make minigame better? One way to become well-liked person - share your ideas.

@maramizo I watched one time Inception ^^ ...everybody has different conception..

..that's why I want to hear some thoughts, comment or send me a private message. I will try to add as many ideas of yours in the new release to make it enjoyable 4 all

Very creative

Very creative....But i think i saw it...Michael?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleasee
Посмотреть сообщение
Where is the .AMX file?
Okay, check out the first post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by {PS}Rct.Inferno
Посмотреть сообщение
Very creative....But i think i saw it...Michael?
Hmm.. no. You certainly confused me with someone else.

funny video

I downloaded your FS and i pasted the .pwn in Filterscripts then... i go Compile and it shows 6 errors
pics:
http://zaslike.com/files/3y6fws5rhw0ulvnwur0h.png
http://zaslike.com/files/f5untk5axitkx8lpf65p.png
Please help tnx in advance
You'r FS is cool

great idea,similar to flatout and so on.

MTA dropout much?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bABgvheW5gk[/ame]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey please it's amazing edited ! Please can you pm the me the .rar link of this script ? please?

Awesome! Selfmade Dope!

Lol nice filsterscript good man .
This is very cool <3 I like this!!!

How can i make to not the minimum players 2 are how can i change it to min players 1

Great, I want to get wet in my new DM server lol.
I will use this.

I do /getwet [ 1-2 ] and /getwet but no think happend and i am at my same place and not connected to game but....why ?

Good job!It's nice I like it!

Haha nice