Can you delete the 'radio' ?

I don't know if i'm typing in the good topic, but ...
I have a minilaptop :S When i play SAMP ... on my own server or someone's else : if i go in a car , then play's the radio (K rose, Bounce FM, ...) ofcourse . But because i'm on a minilaptop it's so slow to go in a car, i have to wait like 30 seconds before i can drive. I don't like it anymore :S

I don't know if it's possible but i want to delete the radio files ...

plz help me (or reply with a other solution)

SOLVED !

ftw minilaptop isnt recommended to play SAMP...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhome
Посмотреть сообщение
ftw minilaptop isnt recommended to play SAMP...
YEAH i know XD it's only for night, at day im on a desktop ^^

Go to your in-game settings and turn the Music volume all the way down. It won't turn on anymore.

I've seen some method of deleting the radio files...but I don't know how.
BTW, how can you get that lag on a minilaptop?
My netbook has Atom N270 1.6GHz and GMA 950 and it doesn't have that great lag(though the fps is low)

If I want "hide" the radio sound, I just start a sound ( PlayerPlaySound(playerid, 1062, 0, 0, 0); ) and stop it then ( PlayerPlaySound(playerid, 1063, 0, 0, 0); ). It removes the sound (you only hear the engine) and you can't change the radio station too (you must leave the car first). I hope I helped...

EDIT: Worked only in some weather IDs (ex. Sandstorm)

Why did all my posts got removed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen_Fox
Посмотреть сообщение
Can someone confirm that THIS work?!
Yes i can, even PEN and GF have this command (/fixr)

you also could just decide before installing gta sa not to install the music files or am I wrong?^^

If it lags when you go in to the car then i had this problem to.

Do this:

Go here: C:/Program Files/Rockstar Games/GTA San Andreas/audio/streams (or where you installed GTA SA)

Delete this files:CH CO CR DS HC MH MR NJ RE RG TK

Don't delete this: AA ADVERTS AMBIENCE BEATS CUTSCENE

Start the game, it shouldn't lag anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiberfun
Посмотреть сообщение
you also could just decide before installing gta sa not to install the music files or am I wrong?^^
The option is to either install the radio files onto your hard drive and read them from there, or to read them from the DVD while it is inserted. I honestly can't remember if choosing the latter option causes the game to freeze up when you don't have the DVD inserted, or if the radio just doesn't play anything even if you turn to a station with the volume all the way up. Someone should try it and refresh my memory.