[GameMode] SA-MP: Elite Squadron [Objective Team Deathmatch]

I figured, hell, I'm not going to use this, why not let someone else?

This is SA-MP: Elite Squadron, a mode I had scripted about a LONG time ago. It's compiled for 0.3c and as far as I know there are a few minor bugs that shouldn't ruin the game.

Basic rundown: There are two teams, the FBI and the Army, both of which are spawned in their base, and they have to scramble to capture the command posts and dwindle the enemy's reinforcement points down to nothing. If you've ever played Star Wars Battlefront's conquest mode, you'll see the similarities.

There is a readme.txt in the RAR file.

Quote:

This is SA-MP Elite Squadron.

You see 2 folders (and Pawno), one folder contains the gamemodes that work in a cycle, EX: Mode 0 finished then Mode 1 is loaded.
To use that correctly,
--- You have to go into Pawno/includes and EDIT the 1337.inc file to load more maps.
--- Change MAX_MODES to whatever you'd like.
--- (It's already set at 50, you shouldn't have to change it.

Then you can edit 0.pwn to whatever, change the spawn points and such. All details are explained in the file.

THE OTHER FOLDER is a STANDALONE mode, that does NOT use the map cycle system.
--- Basically, thats for if your starting scripting and you want to edit a small mode.
--- THERE ARE NO ANNOTATIONS. You're kinda on your own with that. I'd also like to add thats one of the earliest versions of ES.

Basically, if you know what you're doing, you should have no problems with this.
Do not hesitate to post here asking questions, I'm always open for them.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.sendspace.com/file/hbjwnx

now that looks very awesome. good job

only error i found was the lift on the aircraft carrier doesnt work.

and where is the pickup for area 51? i cant find it at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEC
Посмотреть сообщение
now that looks very awesome. good job

only error i found was the lift on the aircraft carrier doesnt work.

and where is the pickup for area 51? i cant find it at all
For the A51 base and the Carrier base, you cannot take those as they are the main command post for the other team. The lift for some reason, failed completely for me when I would use it. It worked at one point then stopped.

And thank you. I put a lot of work into this.

Nice gamemode.

keep up the good work

Good Job!