[GameMode] Gun Game - Part of the abandoned 'The Pack!' project

This small GM was supposed to be released into a package of 3 Black Ops based gamemodes: Gun Game, Sharpshooter and One in the Chamber. The project was abandoned due to lack of my own interest in the script. Therefore, this script wasn't fully tested nor made glitch-free. Any bugs may be reported.

The script
I had a preview video of the script in my signature once, I'll just use it again here, to show you what it looks like:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0sQG9fyNiY[/ame]

The rules are pretty simple:
1) Kill someone with your weapon, and you'll advance to the next rank (Thus gaining the next weapon)
2) The first one to reach the 'max' weapon (Desert Eagle) wins the game
3) If you kill someone with your knife, you don't advance to the next rank. Instead, the person who you killed will drop down a rank.

Special features
I'm always looking for ways to make my scripts different from other scripts. Here's a li'l list:
  • Custom health bar ((more) realistic health)
  • Spectating system after death
  • No possibility to switch to hand-to-hand combat, just like it's not possible in Black Ops
Known bugs
I couldn't really be arsed to fix those right now, I'll do it when I've got some more time for it. Anyways, there's one bug I'm aware of right know:
  • Top 3 player list only shows 1st and 2nd, and sometimes the wrong person name
Additional notes
This script is very basic (250 lines), use your imagination and think about what you could add to the script! Add commands, tweak the weapons or even create a totally different gamemode out of it! The sky is the limit.
My test server (Major thanks to Shadow_Gengar) runs the GM at the moment, join in if you want to test it: 81.89.102.60:8801

Download
Pastebin.com
SolidFiles

Credits
Zamaroth - TextDraw editor
<Empty space for somebody I most probably forgot>
Shadow_Gengar/TheAwesome - Test server. Really, big awesome fat major superb applause to you!
All the guys in the video for testing. Can't be arsed to list your names.

PS: 'The Pack!' is abandoned for now, should this, amazingly enough, proof popular, then I might make the other two modes as well.

Looks great.

I guess the idea is taken from the Gun Game gamemode in Counter-strike 1.6?

good job

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elorreli
Посмотреть сообщение
Looks great.

I guess the idea is taken from the Gun Game gamemode in Counter-strike 1.6?
Basically, I didn't knew the CS1.6 had that mode, I only got to know it since Black Ops (And so it's based on the one in Black Ops).

Thanks for the reactions ^^.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Посмотреть сообщение
Basically, I didn't knew the CS1.6 had that mode, I only got to know it since Black Ops (And so it's based on the one in Black Ops).

Thanks for the reactions ^^.
I think it originates from CS 1.6, used to play it a few years ago.

Anyway, nice idea to bring it here i can really see this being used, It's a great form of DM.

Nice work, Movie seems cool

Cool.

Nice Gamemode <3 owl!

Just so epic.

No other words.

Nice gamemode!