Desynched Reloading Animation

In 0.3b there was a little syncro bug which happened like 1 in 10. The bug was the Reloading animation.
Sometimes when people would shoot with a X weapon, switch to Y and then after like 1 second switch back to X, the player would show as reloading the weapon for another player, but in his screen he would be shooting.
This happens when you have 1 bullet only on your loaded side and you switch weapons to reload instantly.

Now in 0.3c, this bug tends to happen more frequently than desired, it happens approximately on a scale of 3 in 10.
This desynch bug is serious, because when you are shooting someone on your screen, the other player will see you reloading instead and won't get hit, and also because the player that is shooting, will keep switching back the weapon after each time he finishes off the load and this will create a desynching cycle because it may show the player reloading for about 3-6 seconds.

I noticed that this happens like 7 in 10 times with Spas12.
Spas12 is really very bugged and most of the times when we use spas, others see us reloading over and over again when we switch etc.

Please try to get this fixed as soon as possible, because it's ruinning the DM a lot.

Also I noticed that a few times, the snipers are shooting their own head instead of the target.
I only saw it a couple of times, but it's worth reporting these syncro issues, specially the spas reloading bug because it appeared on 0.3c.

+1 man. This is a problem. If the opponent is decynced, he needs to shoot at least for reloading time. Otherwise he starts reload on my screen, but he stops it. So he keeps decynced. Can't explain it better .

I hope it gets fixed.

It's vital that it gets fixed on the next version or Release, because this didn't happen on older samp versions like 0.3b, it appeared on 0.3c. So maybe you should look on the 0.3b animations and weapon data sources and see what's changed so you can change it back to what it was.

Yes, it happens alot..

Now, has a DM player i just switch all the weapons before i get near the one i want to shot.. Like, when im relative close to him i switch to the weapon i will use and while im running to him i keep the gun in my hand. In my screen i dont see anything, but on his im reloading and when i get near him he will see me shooting.

Then there is the timing, never to get ammo to reach 1 2 bullets, try to fast reload at 3 or 4.. With combat shot 3 4 rounds and reload.

But it must be fixed asap.

Well. It will be fixed soon. I heard a lot stories about it. So be patient