Multiple IRC plugins Usage!

Hello,

Well, I'm planning to use two different gamemodes on my server, that would switch over based on time. Now, both the GMs use different IRC plugins. Can I use both the plugins in server.cfg , so that the plugins needed is chosen by the GM appropriately? If not, whats the other way!?

Can I use SendRconCommand(plugins <name>); inside Main() or OnGameModeInit() for both GM scripts, so that I don't need to mention the "plugins" line in Server.cfg.
??

Wrong section.. anyway..
Just load both of them, assuming they have different names and no conflicting functions, it should be fine. The two gamemodes will use their respective plugins.

Tried, but the server doesn't start!
Can I use the SendRconCommand(plugins <name>) inside main() for both the GMs and keep the common ones in plugins line of server.cfg?

No, you can't dynamically load/unload plugins. (afaik)

Why doesn't the server start? (eg. what error do you get/what's in the server log?)

Why can't you just convert one of them to use the plugin in the other? IRC plugins don't differ too much, you could possibly get away with a search and replace of function names, or make wrapper functions to wrap one IRC plugin to the other and recompile.

Is there something Incognito's plugin can't do that this other one can?

OKay done. thanks