wat can I do

Ok so I have been getting this error for quite a while now. Every time I open up my website it says

"Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at www.gamerffs.com.

Check the address for typing errors such as
ww.example.com instead of
www.example.com
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web."

And I ran Malwarebytes, CCLeaner, restarted my router, restarted my computer. But nothing happens :S It still doesnt load. It loads for others but just not me. I am sick of it. I have to use a proxy site with stupid ads on each click. which is so annoying. Is there any way I can fix this shit? pls help me guys

Bump. Guys pls help

Run -> cmd -> ipconfig/flushdns

I tried it :/ doesnt work though

turn off your router for like a minute then turn it on again
try then

lol saib xD I just did that but no use. still doesnt load

Bump I rlly need help guys

Please stop bumping within like an hour or two of having already posted. It's just annoying and unnecessary.

Do what Garsino said to do, but place a space after ipconfig. - ipconfig /flushdns

If that command doesn't solve the problem, which it really probably won't, then either your router is incorrectly set up to use DNS servers, the DNS servers that your router is set up to use are down or are having problems, or your ISP has blocked the domain and/or website hosting.

Please post your router brand and model.

Unless you use a modem/router combo device that some ISPs give out, please try connecting directly to your modem so that we can potentially rule out the router as being the problem.

Did you tr another browser, like Safari or Opera?